Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: NOT so good memories

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Re: NOT so good memories

I'm still trying to recall not so good memories. Let's see....attacked by a guy at Lumpini as the 2014 pre coup camp was ending, attacked by a man on Jomtien beach, attacked by a guy in Pattaya, managed to keep a tight grip on my wallet as a two up motorbike stopped in Pattaya with an 'I love you' and a hand reached for my wallet, foolishly left a wallet with 27,000 bt on the table while having a massage in Bangkok, agreed to meet a young man In Udon but his older sister cancelled, fell over in a bar in Bangkok and needed 3 stitches in thumb ( I was not drunk after one beer, the floor was slippery), nearly eaten by a pack of wild dogs in Jomtien, arrived at a smart hotel in Patong to find they had lost the booking, letting a Viet lad stay with me in Bangkok (no sex) who brought back 7 friends at 5.30am and put loud music on. The wonderful memories since 2011 make up for these laughable little incidents.

2. User who gave Like to post:

mr giggles (June 4th, 2021)