Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Expat Vaccine Registration

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Re: Expat Vaccine Registration

Quote Originally Posted by 2lz2p View Post
    Their post is that of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs announcement. As mentioned, I hope it is true but would like to see a report that farangs 75 and over have been able to obtain the vaccine as stated. For those in Pattaya, it is a long trip along with maybe having to explain oneself at checkpoints to arrive and find it was incorrect information.
    There has already been a report by Manforallseasons confirming that he and others received vaccines there. So taking initiative got the rewards it deserved.
    He also included a photo which clearly showed a good proportion of farang in the waiting area.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Two more of my friends (over 75) went to Bang Sue today and got their vaccines without any hitches. Besides MFAS, who was the first person I know who went to Bang Sue, many others have gone and I have yet to hear of any problems.

Good Luck!

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Dodger View Post
    Two more of my friends (over 75) went to Bang Sue today and got their vaccines without any hitches. Besides MFAS, who was the first person I know who went to Bang Sue, many others have gone and I have yet to hear of any problems.

Good Luck!
    Thanks Dodger,

This was the information I was interested in seeing as those that previously obtained the vaccine, including myself, went to Bang Sue Grand station Gate 1. That program using Gate 1 ended on 18 July 2021.

The Ministry of Foreign Affairs announcement was for an apparent new program for the walk ins to go to the other Gates that have been used for those making appointments (age 60 or over or with certain underlying conditions). It is good to know those 75 & over can still walk in.

It is my understanding that for others including Thais that are under 75 must make an appointment and can't just walk in. As yet, I have not seen any information for farangs under 75 to register except for a telephone number. The reports I have seen is that if you call the number, it answers with a message in Thai and then hangs up. If any farang under 75 has been able to register, it would be helpful if they could post the information.