Quote Originally Posted by bkkguy View Post
walk-in vaccinations for ex-pats over 75 are on again at Bangsue

Walk-in vaccination facility open from today for foreigners aged above 75 - The Nation
Since this announcement is from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MFA) which is not involved in the process, I am hoping it is correct information - they have been known to get it wrong when commenting on issues being implemented by other governmental agencies. I would be interested in seeing a post by someone who has gone there and received their shot.

The previous program, which ended on 18 July was also at Bang Sue Grand station, but at Gate 1. I went with a group by van on 10 July and got our shot -- the second dose, apparently at the same location, is 3 months later. Many other farangs 75 and over also obtained their first AstraZeneca dose there on or before 18 July.

The Pattaya News in their article on the MFA announcement had the added comment:
TPN notes that supply may vary and we are only providing this message as a courtesy and not guaranteeing that anyone who goes to this location will manage to get a vaccine, as the original message comes from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and not ourselves.