Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread: Expat Vaccine Registration

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Expat Vaccine Registration

Update to previous post:

I received Confirmation from MedPark Hospital less than 1 hour after completing the on-line form.

The reservation is for the date and time I requested at their hospital in Bangkok.

It appears they still have openings for the month of August.

Good luck!

Liked

Dodger … thanks for the connection …. I booked with MedPark and got a response back in minutes….however, something I seem to be missing …. I cannot see anywhere in the narrative from MedPark identifies which vaccine they are using ….Sinoxxx or Sinoyyy or AstraZeneca. … can you help me there?? Thanks.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by jvt22222 View Post
    Dodger … thanks for the connection …. I booked with MedPark and got a response back in minutes….however, something I seem to be missing …. I cannot see anywhere in the narrative from MedPark identifies which vaccine they are using ….Sinoxxx or Sinoyyy or AstraZeneca. … can you help me there?? Thanks.
    I had the same question -so I called them on the phone and they said the vaccine would be Astrazenica.

For your records, the MedPark phone number s 020-233-333 (extension 8 gets you to the Vaccine Desk).

Cheers

4. 2 Users gave Like to post:

Ruthrieston (July 18th, 2021), Up2U (July 17th, 2021)

Liked

Thanks so much … you’re a gem.

6. User who gave Like to post:

Dodger (July 18th, 2021)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

I was just informed by a friend this morning that the MedPark Vaccine Registrations have reached their limit and no more Registrations on-line can be made at this time.

Coming as no surprise, they have a limited capacity.

If there's someone out there still interested, you could always monitor their site for any changes/updates.

8. User who gave Like to post:

Patanawet (July 19th, 2021)

Liked

walk-in vaccinations for ex-pats over 75 are on again at Bangsue

Walk-in vaccination facility open from today for foreigners aged above 75 - The Nation
    I can’t even be bothered to be apathetic these days!

Liked

I'm just happy I got my second jab of Modurna yesterday. Good to go!

Now just have to wait for Asia to get things under control, and maybe I can get out of here.

11. User who gave Like to post:

mr giggles (July 21st, 2021)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by bkkguy View Post
    walk-in vaccinations for ex-pats over 75 are on again at Bangsue

Walk-in vaccination facility open from today for foreigners aged above 75 - The Nation
    Since this announcement is from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MFA) which is not involved in the process, I am hoping it is correct information - they have been known to get it wrong when commenting on issues being implemented by other governmental agencies. I would be interested in seeing a post by someone who has gone there and received their shot.

The previous program, which ended on 18 July was also at Bang Sue Grand station, but at Gate 1. I went with a group by van on 10 July and got our shot -- the second dose, apparently at the same location, is 3 months later. Many other farangs 75 and over also obtained their first AstraZeneca dose there on or before 18 July.

The Pattaya News in their article on the MFA announcement had the added comment:
    TPN notes that supply may vary and we are only providing this message as a courtesy and not guaranteeing that anyone who goes to this location will manage to get a vaccine, as the original message comes from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and not ourselves.

Forum's veteran Manforallseasons's Avatar
    Liked

Government public relations office confirms foreigners 75 and above above vaccinations @ Bang Sue:

https://thailand.prd.go.th/ewt_news.php?nid=11591
    "In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Manforallseasons View Post
    Government public relations office confirms foreigners 75 and above above vaccinations @ Bang Sue:

https://thailand.prd.go.th/ewt_news.php?nid=11591
    Their post is that of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs announcement. As mentioned, I hope it is true but would like to see a report that farangs 75 and over have been able to obtain the vaccine as stated. For those in Pattaya, it is a long trip along with maybe having to explain oneself at checkpoints to arrive and find it was incorrect information.