Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: More hydra talk

Liked

Re: More hydra talk

Quote Originally Posted by Armando View Post
    I endorse Moses comments and will self-moderate comments about other posters.

So now we know that sglad was banned because he was a hydra posting at the same time as sugargrandpa AND he was banned again because he was posting as sglad AND Frequent. I don't expect an answer, but I wonder how many times a hydra is permitted to return and continue with posting privileges before a total ban is put into effect.
    We forever ban clones but we don't ban "puppeteer" forever. Most old account from clones we count as puppeteer and only temp.ban it as a penalty for creating clone.
    Bali (Indonesia), Cambodia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam and Laos: gay guides and companions http://siamroads.com

2. User who gave Like to post:

Surfcrest (May 26th, 2021)

Liked

So now we know that sglad was banned because he was a hydra posting at the same time as sugargrandpa AND.....blah blah blah...
    That was all explained in detail at the time, if you were here as a different member name back then. I’d encourage you to use the search button, instead of rewriting history.

And please don’t confuse publicly with transparency.

Surfcrest

4. User who gave Like to post:

sglad (May 27th, 2021)

Forum's veteran Brad the Impala's Avatar
    Liked

Will you tell us what other handles you have posted under? You seem to know a lot about the history of posters for someone who only registered nine months ago!

Perhaps we should have our version of the Truth and Reconcliation Commisission whereby everyone comes clean and we can go back to posting, and reading, about the more important things in life.

I'll start it off. I used to post as Charles, and then about 15 or 20 years ago we all had to re-register for some reason and needed to choose a different handle. Clearly I could have chosen something imaginative like Charles 2, but for some reason I went completely over the top(possibly pissed), but have nevertheless stuck with this name ever since.

6. User who gave Like to post:

mr giggles (May 27th, 2021)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Brad the Impala View Post
    I'll start it off.
    I'm here from 2009. The same nickname as I have now. In about 2011 (?) Neil banned me because my email is from Russia and forum was under spam-attacks from Russia. In 2016 I reregistered.
    Bali (Indonesia), Cambodia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam and Laos: gay guides and companions http://siamroads.com

Liked

I'm easy, I've always been cdnmatt and have never posted under another handle.

Oh, that's wrong... I did have another handle here for a bit, I think the name was Dante or soemthing. Was only used temporarily while I helped Surfcrest out with some of the tech stuff, or at least tried toe as much as my time permitted at the time.

9. User who gave Like to post:

Surfcrest (May 31st, 2021)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    I'm easy, I've always been cdnmatt and have never posted under another handle.

Oh, that's wrong... I did have another handle here for a bit, I think the name was Dante or soemthing. Was only used temporarily while I helped Surfcrest out with some of the tech stuff, or at least tried toe as much as my time permitted at the time.
    Darn it, I was going to play, but I just got my heart broken by CDM. All this time I thought he was the drunk that was always on the gay boards (especially Neals) and who ran the bitch board. That must have been some other asshole. Armondo two things:
    1. Have you ever for a moment Considered that sglad may not have to be a hydra if he had friends who work with him for reasons of their own. It could be just to fuck with you.
    2. John Lauder aka Lord Fountainhall was a brilliant Scottish Jurist. He did not get crabby or judgemental in his older age. Just a thought.

Ah heck: I was on the bitch board as a different persona but always khortose everywhere else TO THE BEST OF MY MEMORY.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Moses View Post
    That's typical "proof" for inquisition, witch-hunting or for lynching...

For your surprise: wanna see who of users log-in to forum from the same IP what are used by sglad?

Attachment 11131

So.... if I will use "highly obvious" arguments, I may make some mistakes in conclusions...
    An IP lookup website shows all of those IP addresses are in Australia. I've never accessed this forum from in Australia and do not use a VPN. Almost all of of my access this year has been from Thailand & the UK. I believe it's the same for another genuine member on that list.
    A third member is blogging from Cambodia.
    So how can that IP data be useful ?

Meanwhile, it remains obvious that certain handles are clones.

Liked

Wouldn't worry too much about the location of someone's IP address. Here, I'm in Australia now too...

Liked

Now I'm in Thailand.

Liked

And now all the way over in Latvia. See how easy this is.