Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415 LastLast

Thread: More hydra talk

Liked

Re: What is the current short time rate?

Quote Originally Posted by goji View Post
    & presumably discouraging potential new members.
    Hahahahaha!

It appears I have to quote the great poster Rush (again):

'the newbie probably tried to find out the scoop through the internet. Which means they found one of the gay Thailand forums. What a scary introduction that must be! If they man up and post their questions . . . yikes! Doubtful they’ll get the answers they were looking for. But before the thread goes totally off the track (that’d be by responding post #5) they’ll be accused of being someone they never heard of...'

There's a real incentive for newbies...NOT!

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: More hydra talk

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    Especially considering Dodger was the one previously complaining non-stop about hydras as if they were a stab in his heart every time someone posted who he deemed a hydra and were ruining his life.
    You know it's getting boring when you can hear yourself snoring...zzzzzzzzzz

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by snotface View Post

I see, so goji initiating the latest exchange by implying that Brad is a troll is acceptable, but Brad defending himself against such a ludicrous charge is being 'confrontational'. Okay, gotcha.
    I never made reference to "anyone's " comments as being acceptable or unacceptable. I'm perfectly capable of speaking my own mind.

As Brad stated, this is not tea at the palace with cucumber sandwiches (is that British or what) so if he can dish it out, he's got to be willing take it

Brad is upset that the Board troll and most of his hydras are gone, and he now appears to be going through a withdrawal phase. He's been hanging on the Trolls shirttails for the past 17 years and probably feels somewhat vulnerable without his Masters shield. All he gets now are a few occasional "giggles" and periodic applause from Mr. Magoo.

Mr. giggles.

Liked

mrgiggles posts two whiney, no one likes me pieces here in the rancid bowel of the board. But still no one is reading such is the length of his ignored list. steviewonders has gone in any meaningful sense. Looks like the policy founded by Dodger has done it's job..

5. User who gave Like to post:

goji (August 24th, 2021)

Forum's veteran Brad the Impala's Avatar
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Dodger View Post
    I never made reference to "anyone's " comments as being acceptable or unacceptable. I'm perfectly capable of speaking my own mind.

As Brad stated, this is not tea at the palace with cucumber sandwiches (is that British or what) so if he can dish it out, he's got to be willing take it

Brad is upset that the Board troll and most of his hydras are gone, and he now appears to be going through a withdrawal phase. He's been hanging on the Trolls shirttails for the past 17 years and probably feels somewhat vulnerable without his Masters shield. All he gets now are a few occasional "giggles" and periodic applause from Mr. Magoo.
    Such drivel. The more you write about me, the more you demonstrate how little you know. As for "dishing it out" I've made my recent points without personal abuse, which is more than can be said for your ad hominem responses. Still I expect it's good for you to get all that bile out.

7. User who gave Like to post:

mr giggles (August 24th, 2021)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Brad the Impala View Post
    Such drivel. The more you write about me, the more you demonstrate how little you know. As for "dishing it out" I've made my recent points without personal abuse, which is more than can be said for your ad hominem responses. Still I expect it's good for you to get all that bile out.
    Yeah, I'm still not sure what to think about whatever the hell it is that's going on with Dodger. We all get old, I guess?

9. User who gave Like to post:

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Dodger View Post
    ..... All he gets now are a few occasional "giggles" and periodic applause from Mr. Magoo.

Mr. giggles.

Just as I suspected, Todger didn't block me or anybody as his EGO wouldn't allow that..

LOLOLOL

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    mrgiggles posts two whiney, no one likes me pieces here in the rancid bowel of the board. But still no one is reading such is the length of his ignored list. steviewonders has gone in any meaningful sense. Looks like the policy founded by Dodger has done it's job..
    But, obviously you read it.....then again rancid bowels would be your natural habitat you cunning stunt....

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    Yeah, ... We all get old, I guess?
    ....and bitter...

Liked

An update for the ever increasing number of you who.have Mr giggles on.ignore. Three, yes THREE more posts venting his spleen and rather sad gratitude that at east Matt is still talking to him. Further updates as they happen..

14. User who gave Like to post: