FAQ & Help

Thread: More hydra talk

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Forum's veteran
    Liked

More hydra talk

Quote Originally Posted by Oliver2

Happy days. I often think that, if I were to be offered a well-deserved eternity of delight, I'd choose it to be in the front row of Panorama between 1900 and 2000. Even more so than in the go go bars themselves. After all, not only was the experience itself pleasurable but it was heightened by what lay ahead.

sglad comments:

Really? For all your talk of your loving, saintly boyfriend Pee Pee - and I guess it's just that, talk - one would think you would want to spend an eternity with him, not watching a bunch of whores eat, gather and walk past.

Dodger's comments:

Oliver, if you haven't figured it out yet, sglad is just another Troll, and very possibly another one of Stevie's hydra's.

I've just placed him on "Ignore" and suggest that you and the other members do the same.

sglad, Not that I expect you to adhere to my request, but you are not welcome as a poster on any of the Posts that I have started. Find somewhere else to spread your insulting comments. It's obvious that you're only motivation on this Board is to antagonize and insult our members, something I have little tolerance for.

Moderators, I have placed a "red triangle" on sglad's response to Oliver and would request that his comments be removed from this thread.

Better yet, remove him from our universe.

2. User who gave Like to post:

wingnut (May 25th, 2021)