Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: More hydra talk

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Re: Boy Stories

Quote Originally Posted by sglad View Post
    I feel sad for Armando/fountainhall/PeterRS etc. It's been four years since I declined his advances (when he was fountainhall) and he still hasn't got over me. I think that's why his loyal lapdog a447 has moved his latest diatribe to this forum to prevent him from further embarrassment. In the past four years, I've achieved several personal and professional milestones but what has Armando/fountainhall accomplished in that time? I see he is still flouncing from forum to forum under different names; stomping his foot like the 80-year-old girl that he is whenever he couldn't get his nemeses banned viz frequent/StevieWonders, Manforallseasons/Undaunted, etc. The fountainhall moniker has now been retired in all three gay Thailand forums but he is still so very bitter. Just look at the intricate detail of his post above - clearly he hasn't been able to move on.

Incidentally, Armando registered on this forum on August 2020 and I registered in December 2016, almost four years years earlier yet he seems to know my alleged posting history so intimately. Amazing Thailand! Get over it, fountainhall, and pay someone to like you as you normally do. Use whatever time you've got left to have fun and enjoy yourself. I'm not and never will be interested.
    I love a good laugh! Don't you just love it when the hydra sglad spouts the multiple fictions he has been trying to get posters to believe ever since he first joined. He clearly does not know how this Board functions. It does have a decent Search function.

Although no one now on this Board clearly believes he was ever who he claimed to be - just like the finally departed Beachlover, although at least Beachlover made a valiant attempt to keep up his own fiction until he was banned everywhere - the only method sglad uses on this Board is to attack other posters. When there is no one around to attack he just makes up yet another of his attack dog fictions. It's just sooo boring! Give it up hydra sglad. How is your Sugargrandpa, by the way? So many now have you on ignore your fictions here will be of interest only to yourself. Time to go back to your Board. I know Cruising for Sex is 99.99% dead. You might even be of some little use to the gay world by spending your time trying to revive it.

Bye!

2. User who gave Like to post:

goji (May 26th, 2021)