Quote Originally Posted by Brad the Impala View Post
But you don't remember any of the names that you previously used here?! Unlikely.!
You remember all the passwords you have used over the years for all your various cards, accounts, memberships and so on? I certainly have no clue what I was using ten years ago.

That all sounds pretty obsessive to me, if you are really spending your time backtracking over everyone's posts in order to prove, to yourself if no one else, that A once posted as B. But not obsessive enough to remember your own previous names.
That is not what I did and not what I said i did. You put words in my mouth. You clearly have no idea how the Search function works and how easy it is to find the posting of ONE member. Sometimes that can lead you to another what another member wrote. As i said try it. It can take up 5 - 10 minutes of your time. But then if you don't believe something, nothing is going to persuade you. Fine.

Even if I did remember, I see no reason to reveal whatever posting name/s I might have used in the past. It's irrelevant. After all, did you not write this earlier in this thread in Post#11?

I do hope someone is keeping tally of all the posters who have posted under other names, because I really can't be bothered. Sometimes it seems as if the majority have posted at some stage under another name.