Quote Originally Posted by sglad View Post
That's not what Moses said, as clarified by Surfcrest in post #22. Please do not try to obfuscate the issues and twist other people's words to suit your agenda.
With respect sglad I am neither twisting other people's words nor do I have an agenda. I have merely taken Surcrest's suggestion literally and read precisely what he wrote.

If you care to take some of your time to look back, you will note that on 19 February 2017 Surfcrest wrote this -

"Members,

Sugargrandpa and sglad have been banned as they are one and the same poster...or a hydra.
As you know, I don't ban members very often and certainly not without violating any of our few..
."

That sglad is fact. As far as your also posting as Frequent, I refer you to Moses post #14 above which includes the following -

'we had proof of Frequent/Sglad clones and Frequent has been permanently banned while Sglad as more older account was punished by 6 months of temp.ban."

Now I am curious. In what way have these two very clear statements obfuscated in any way what the two gentlemen actually wrote? Since they are direct quotes, I fail to understand your concern.