Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: More hydra talk

Liked

Re: An infamous poofter revisited

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    Which comparison am I being asked to refrain from? Outing Mr Multi Handles or the no one likes him bit.
    Prove that I have multi-handles or shut your gob.

2. User who gave Like to post:

arsenal (June 30th, 2021)

No Platformed
    Liked

Re: An infamous poofter revisited

Which comparison am I being asked to refrain from? Outing Mr Multi Handles or the no one likes him bit.
    Us this Board policy still operative? It seems not.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moses
    So many cries about "hydras" and no one provides proof of accusation for many years. Please stop to issue unproved statements or provide the proof. Point.

I do not ban users just because some people think what user is hydra/clone.

These of users who think what we have hydras (clones) on forum - please use "red triangle" button and provide proof of cloning. Nervous, bored and/or paranoidal users may use "Ignore" function pointed to "clones", we provide it for free.

4. User who gave Like to post:

arsenal (June 30th, 2021)

Liked

Re: Phuket Sandbox open; TAT awards “Amazing Dodgems” moniker

All very interesting I'm sure. But I'd like to know what mrgiggles and sglad think.

6. User who gave Like to post:

Dodger (July 1st, 2021)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

All very interesting I'm sure. But I'd like to know what mrgiggles and sglad think.
    Hey, don't forget wingnut and plantagenet.

Poor plantagenet...got shot out from under his saddle the minute Rainman rode him into town...never to be seen or heard from again......just too funny!

Forum's veteran Brad the Impala's Avatar
    Liked

I think that these statements about multiple posters, in repeated breach of guidelines, should be deleted or at least moved to the hydra thread pronto.

The fact that a moderator was editing Matt's comments about his abuser at the same time as these posts were made, and within an hour of Matt's posts being made, makes me think that that moderator is partial in his role. Both posts are breaches of rules, but one is edited pronto and one is allowed to stand as is.

https://sawatdeenetwork.com/v4/showt...n-of-blindness

9. User who gave Like to post:

mr giggles (July 2nd, 2021)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Brad the Impala View Post

I think that these statements about multiple posters, in repeated breach of guidelines, should be deleted or at least moved to the hydra thread pronto.
    Brad, can you please get back on topic pronto.

Your whining again like a 97 year old baby...and making a fool of yourself in the process.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Dodger View Post
    Hey, don't forget wingnut and plantagenet.
    Or Brad & CDNMatt ?

12. User who gave Like to post:

Dodger (July 1st, 2021)

Liked

The problem with your request Brad Is that the moderators know it to be true so they're in a difficult position. Follow Kommentariat Moses dictum and be part of this childish nonsense or simply ignore it. As I understand it, the discussion is how to whittle mr multi handles down to one.

14. User who gave Like to post:

Dodger (July 1st, 2021)

Forum's veteran Brad the Impala's Avatar
    Liked

The problem with your request Brad Is that the moderators know it to be true so they're in a difficult position. Follow Kommentariat Moses dictum and be part of this childish nonsense or simply ignore it. As I understand it, the discussion is how to whittle mr multi handles down to one.
    True or not it's impossible to ignore when you guys keep banging on about it all the time! If you didn't I wouldn't. It's not achieving anything except boring the fuck out of everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by goji View Post
    Or Brad & CDNMatt ?
    Oh please! That's when you know that the conspiracy theorists are actually delusional. Anyone who disagrees must by definition be part of the big conspiracy!

16. User who gave Like to post:

mr giggles (July 2nd, 2021)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Brad the Impala View Post
    True or not it's impossible to ignore when you guys keep banging on about it all the time! If you didn't I wouldn't. It's not achieving anything except boring the fuck out of everyone!
    Here you go again, defocusing from the real issue and blaming others for your own actions.

You’ve been connected to the hip of our Board Troll for many years - going back to when he called himself "frequent", and now you act as if you don’t know he has multiple handles and is trolling our Board. You may be able to sell that crap to the fans, but you can’t sell it to the players.

You’re either in total denial about Stevie having multiple handles and trolling our Board, or you see it, but continue supporting these actions anyway because it serves a greater purpose for you personally somewhere down the line. That’s your prerogative. Nobody cares, including me. That’s what freedom of choice and freedom of speech are all about.

I asked you a question the last time you had yourself all upset that you never answered: Why don’t you just put me and the other members you have issue with on “Ignore” and just call it a day?

From your own mouth:…” it's impossible to ignore when you guys keep banging on about it all the time.”

Brad, this is just another one of your deceptive and manipulative comments. The choice to “read” or “ignore” is totally your decision, and you known it. I’d tell you to grow up, but after spending the past half century in Thailand (as you claimed) you’ve certainly reached the point where most people become mature.