Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: More hydra talk

Stevie, Have you tried Olanzapine?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Indonesian Sinovac efficacy worries a concern for Thailand

Quote Originally Posted by StevieWonders View Post
    Reminder: Do not quote this post; The Bookburners will regard it as a personal affront.
    You seem to have a problem with other posters right to simply ignore you should they chose to and are now resorting to trying to label or insult them for their choices, how about maybe following the advice posted by Brad yesterday and just "get over it".

No Platformed
    Liked

Re: Indonesian Sinovac efficacy worries a concern for Thailand

Quote Originally Posted by Nirish guy View Post
    You seem to have a problem with other posters right to simply ignore you should they chose to and are now resorting to trying to label or insult them for their choices, how about maybe following the advice posted by Brad yesterday and just "get over it".
    My only “problem” is a total inability to take people seriously - and the more seriously they take themselves the less seriously I take them. It’s not a difficult concept. It’s called “inverse relationship”

Alternatively you could try this tongue-in-cheek post: https://sawatdeenetwork.com/v4/showt...No-platforming

4. User who gave Like to post:

wingnut (June 20th, 2021)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by gerefan2 View Post

Stevie, Have you tried Olanzapine?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CyENheI2vEQ

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Dodger View Post
    Brad Quote:
    The thing is I, for one, don't believe all the paranoia about so many posters being someone else. You suspect that some posters may be multiple hydras, but Moses denies it. We know, or suspect, that some posters have previously posted under other names, but no one to my satisfaction has demonstrated beyond reasonable that anyone has posted under multiple handles at the same time.

Dodger:
    What you believe is your prerogative. You have no right to tell others what they should, or should not believe.

Brad Quote:
    Can't you all just ignore, in the normal way, those people who you believe to be hydras without making such a song and dance about it!

Dodger:
    You are the one who started this song and dance. Then when the music got too loud, you started casting personal insults and trying to rationalize your position.

Brad Quote:
    Have we had many new posters joining us recently? No because as soon as they appear they are jumped on as clones by the Gang of Five.

Dodger:
    New posters join because they enjoy the discussions that take place on a Board like this, not to listen to a bunch of repetitive bullshit about Trolls. I put our resident Troll(s) on “ignore” months ago and have never once mentioned our Troll(s) since putting him (them) on “ignore”. You’re the one who pulled the Troll into this topic, not anyone else. Who are you kidding?

Furthermore, if you’re truly interested in gaining new members, why don’t you try posting something of interest yourself, instead of just sitting back in the bleachers casting insults and criticizing those of us who are actually making an effort?

Brad Quote:
    I would just note also that the Gang of Five have all been on the wrong side of a particular acerbic tongue, as have I, but that doesn't justify a campaign to get said poster banned or ignored.

Dodger:
    No member has to justify anything to you regarding their choice to ignore someone. You clearly don’t like the position that others have taken, but that’s simply none of your business.

Brad, it’s apparent (to me anyway) that somewhere along the road your ego’s been bruised. This has nothing to do with “Trolls”, it has to do with your ego. Not wanting to contribute to this condition, I would ask you to please just put me on “ignore” and call it a day. Life’s too short for this type of meaningless dribble!
    I hate to make Steve's day, but I have followed Dodger for years. I truly wish he would stop being such a pompous a.., and find a new boy to marry. I think there are two leftf that he missed. Please put me on ignore, I would consider it an honor.

7. 2 Users gave Like to post:

mr giggles (June 21st, 2021), sglad (June 22nd, 2021)

No Platformed
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Khor tose View Post
    I hate to make Steve's day, but I have followed Dodger for years. I truly wish he would stop being such a pompous a.., and find a new boy to marry. I think there are two leftf that he missed. Please put me on ignore, I would consider it an honor.
    As a Pastafarian with a particular devotion to Saint @TitaniaMcGrath I've always found Dodgems' insights into Thai Buddhism, especially the role of the Spirit House, invaluable. I was going to say "lifelong Pastafarian" but then my adolescence was spent an Anglican boarding school with chapel at least once a day (and sodomy in the dorm after Lights Out).

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Khor tose View Post

...... I have followed Dodger for years.
    I know, and I wish you'd stop.

Liked

Re: An infamous poofter revisited

"Bosie turned against everyone at one time or another."

[deleted]

arsenal, could you please avoid such comparations? Thank you.
    Moses

11. User who gave Like to post:

mr giggles (June 30th, 2021)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    "Bosie turned against everyone at one time or another."

[deleted]

arsenal, could you please avoid such comparations? Thank you.
    Moses
    Pot calling the kettle fat
    Last edited by Jellybean; June 29th, 2021 at 21:26.

Liked

Which comparison am I being asked to refrain from? Outing Mr Multi Handles or the no one likes him bit.

14. User who gave Like to post:

goji (June 30th, 2021)