Quick navigation:
List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Is Dodgems suffering delusions of grandeur?

No Platformed
    Liked

Is Dodgems suffering delusions of grandeur?

The following is not the first time that Dodgems has insisted that posters not be allowed to contribute to "his" threads and their posts should be censored

Quote Originally Posted by Dodger
    you are not welcome as a poster on any of the Posts that I have started. Find somewhere else to spread your insulting comments. ...

Moderators, I have placed a "red triangle" on sglad's response to Oliver and would request that his comments be removed from this thread
    https://sawatdeenetwork.com/v4/showt...738#post278738

Only recently he responded to a post by perhaps now our oldest member, Brad the Impala:
    Quote Originally Posted by Dodger
    Brad, in the +20 years that I've been contributing to these gay forums. it's always been for the same two reasons: First, because I really enjoy writing, and secondly, because I really enjoy writing things that I think others will enjoy reading.

I found your comment to be extremely insulting.
    https://sawatdeenetwork.com/v4/showt...ht=#post278609

Brad had suggested Dodger was somewhat self-important

Perhaps the Urban Dictionary says it best - https://www.urbandictionary.com/defi...0of%20adequacy

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Is Dodgems suffering delusions of grandeur?

Stevie...you are a classic example of “Deviance of Normality (or normalcy as out US friends would say)” and a prefect example of “normalization of deviance”.

And to save you having to look it up:
    “ Social normalization of deviance means that people within the organization become so much accustomed to a deviant behavior that they don't consider it as deviant, despite the fact that they far exceed their own rules for the elementary safety. People grow more accustomed to the deviant behavior the more it occurs.”

3. User who gave Like to post:

StevieWonders (May 25th, 2021)

Liked

Lately, he seems to be under the assumption that this is his board, not everyone's board. Not sure what that's about. Covid fatigue, maybe?

5. User who gave Like to post:

StevieWonders (May 25th, 2021)

No Platformed
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by gerefan2 View Post
    Stevie...you are a classic example of “Deviance of Normality (or normalcy as out US friends would say)” and a prefect example of “normalization of deviance”.

And to save you having to look it up:
    “ Social normalization of deviance means that people within the organization become so much accustomed to a deviant behavior that they don't consider it as deviant, despite the fact that they far exceed their own rules for the elementary safety. People grow more accustomed to the deviant behavior the more it occurs.”
    American psychobabble becomes you