List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: How many boys do you remember that played in movies?

Liked

Re: How many boys do you remember that played in movies?

Quote Originally Posted by Brad the Impala View Post
    The argument that purchasers of a product have no responsibility for it's production or the creation of a market for said product is not one that holds much water in my view.
    Or the view of most legal systems. That's why buying CP will get you in trouble.

Forum's veteran Manforallseasons's Avatar
    Liked

The boy in question had a long career, in the photo above he must be 20……..I have stopped making judgments on such things after being here the better part of 18 years…..there are no innocents!
    Many, many years ago someone I knew who is a member here who in the past found this subject rather distasteful and said so in a post, he obviously forgot that he told me a young lad from Kaos fucked him and yes I was shocked considering the farang was old, ugly, fat and bald, shocked at the boy’s ability.
    "In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"

3. 4 Users gave Like to post:

dinagam (May 29th, 2021), Dodger (May 29th, 2021), StevieWonders (May 29th, 2021), TaoR (May 29th, 2021)

No Platformed
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    Or the view of most legal systems. That's why buying CP will get you in trouble.
    Corporal Punishment?

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by StevieWonders View Post
    Corporal Punishment?
    Depends where you end up in jail. In some jails, going in as a pedophile is pretty much equivalent to coporal punishment, yep.

No Platformed
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    Depends where you end up in jail. In some jails, going in as a pedophile is pretty much equivalent to coporal punishment, yep.
    That doesn’t explain “buying CP”

Liked

MFAS wrote.
    " I was shocked considering the farang was old, ugly, fat and bald, shocked at the boy’s ability."

How dare you. Casting nasturtiums at honourable members. The very idea that we would entertain someone of that ilk is beyond comprehension. All members are sprightly, attractive and lean bodied. As you have besmirched the honour of the board I have no option but to challenge you to a duel. It's pistols at dawn for you. Time, date and location tbc.

8. User who gave Like to post:

francois (May 29th, 2021)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    MFAS wrote.
    " I was shocked considering the farang was old, ugly, fat and bald, shocked at the boy’s ability."

How dare you. Casting nasturtiums at honourable members. The very idea that we would entertain someone of that ilk is beyond comprehension. All members are sprightly, attractive and lean bodied. As you have besmirched the honour of the board I have no option but to challenge you to a duel. It's pistols at dawn for you. Time, date and location tbc.
    Oh! Goodee! A real duel rather that the verbal ones we are too used to. I trust someone is lined up to vdo the event with close ups on the wound/s and the dying individual. Do also let us know the temple where we can pay respects to the dead!!

No Platformed
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Armando View Post
    Oh! Goodee! A real duel rather that the verbal ones we are too used to. I trust someone is lined up to vdo the event with close ups on the wound/s and the dying individual. Do also let us know the temple where we can pay respects to the dead!!
    Given the combatants I’d have thought “handbags at 200 metres” would be a more appropriate weapon of choice.

11. 3 Users gave Like to post:

Armando (May 29th, 2021), BenCH (May 30th, 2021), vnman (September 17th, 2021)

Liked

post deleted

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Armando View Post
    Years later I did see one of the boys who modelled for that series several times. He was tall, slim and had a longish cock. I was in Happy Boys with friends when he entered. I assumed he had come to work but he was merely chatting with another of the boys. Then he left. No idea of his name.
    Found a pic of the boy I mentioned. I am sure others will recognise him.

wutdys-djwtysun.jpg

14. 4 Users gave Like to post:

Dodger (May 29th, 2021), francois (May 29th, 2021), GWMinUS (May 30th, 2021), vnman (September 17th, 2021)