Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: More Silom Soi 4 news

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Re: More Silom Soi 4 news

Quote Originally Posted by Patanawet View Post
    He didn't mention Connections which has always been open (except Mondays) for deliveries and dine-in when allowed. Strange -- it is directly opposite his place Pride.
    Connections close on Mondays. So they were closed on the Monday i made the video. Something Ross made very clear to me.

From Monday G's and Pride are open till 11pm and Connections will be open Tuesday - Sunday till 11pm.

Pride does a free BBQ every Sunday from 4:00pm - 7pm

I been keeping the 37 staff at Pride working and busy renovating the restaurant. So we are ready to reopen better then before. Thanks to all that support the Soi and give us some hope.

As to the question of the Covid Vax we sent the boys to the Center in north Bangkok to get the shots and have already had 2nd shots. So has most of the other Thai staff currently working in the Soi.

Adam massage opened also this week again. Nice to see the Soi coming to life.

2. 8 Users gave Like to post:

Armando (June 21st, 2021), Dodger (June 22nd, 2021), Mancs (June 21st, 2021), Patanawet (June 20th, 2021), Ruthrieston (June 21st, 2021), steveky (July 5th, 2021), StevieWonders (June 20th, 2021), TaoR (June 20th, 2021)