Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: More Silom Soi 4 news

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Re: More Silom Soi 4 news

I love this forum... Keeps me amused... Reminds me of the old days on Gay.com

Pride closes at 11:00 pm as we are open 3:00pm daily.

Connections and Balcony open later and stay open much later most nights. I understand many have asked why we don't stay open longer but I simply cant do it. My staff would kill me as they are already overworked.

I have a number of the Telephone Pub staff coming back to work for Pride / Circus next week. This will be a great help and even the Kitchen team from Telephone are coming back to work at Pride.

If you have Thai boys telling you they cant get a job and don't have money.. tell them to go to Pride and apply for work! I need at least 15 more staff to help for the opening of Circus! I pay Social Security, free food and pay generally higher salary then any others. As many know I truly take care of my staff and need as many more as I can get.

2. 10 Users gave Like to post:

a447 (November 20th, 2021), Andaman! (November 20th, 2021), christianpfc (November 20th, 2021), Dodger (November 20th, 2021), francois (December 2nd, 2021), Patanawet (November 20th, 2021), Ruthrieston (November 20th, 2021), splinter1949 (November 20th, 2021), stev3 (November 20th, 2021), vnman (November 20th, 2021)