Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: American Expats in Thailand May Get U.S. Vaccines

Forum's veteran Brad the Impala's Avatar
    Liked

Re: American Expats in Thailand May Get U.S. Vaccines

Quote Originally Posted by Dodger View Post
    As a retired expat, I am only an immigrant on temporary permission to stay in Thailand, not a citizen. I am a citizen of the United States, the same as the Embassy personnel assigned to work at the U.S. Embassy in Bangkok. If I were to be provided a U.S. vaccine at the U.S. Embassy which stands on U.S. Territory, I really don't see much anyone could do about it, even if they wanted to.

The American expats I know (including myself) don't want any vaccine other than one that was produced in the U.S. The others only half-work (if they don't kill you), and even the peasants over here don't want them for free. Even if this cheap crap worked, less than 1% of the Thai population has been vaccinated. Translating to: They don't know what the fuck they're doing.
    Quote Originally Posted by StevieWonders View Post
    Typical of Americans with an exaggerated sense of entitlement
    Indeed.

Only the US knows how to produce a good vaccine!!! Such misplaced arrogance.

2. 2 Users gave Like to post:

snotface (May 12th, 2021), StevieWonders (May 12th, 2021)

No Platformed
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Brad the Impala View Post
    Indeed.

We may very well find that Dodgems was once employed by J&J or had some other close association such is his infatuation with their particular vaccine.

Liked

One can only imagine the level of vitriol we'll witness here if US expats in Thailand are vaccinated while those from other nations are left waiting.

Oh yes. Mr Artful and Mr All Weather, resplendent and happy on their motorbikes beep beep.

I predict off the scale bitterness and fury from you know who.

Haha Haha.

5. User who gave Like to post:

StevieWonders (May 12th, 2021)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Brad the Impala View Post
    Indeed.

Just for the record Brad, I never stated, or even insinuated that only the U.S. knows how to produce a good vaccine.

I'm interested in the best vaccine, and right now the best are being produced in the U.S. If they can bring these over to Thailand for us American expats - better yet.

Liked

The American expats I know (including myself) don't want any vaccine other than one that was produced in the U.S. The others only half-work (if they don't kill you)
    Please could you share the evidence to support your hypothesis that all the non-US vaccines only half work ?

8. User who gave Like to post:

StevieWonders (May 12th, 2021)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by goji View Post
    Please could you share the evidence to support your hypothesis that all the non-US vaccines only half work ?
    Especially considering the Pfizer vaccine was developed mainly in Mainz, Germany.

Liked

Just for the record Brad, I never stated, or even insinuated that only the U.S. knows how to produce a good vaccine.

I'm interested in the best vaccine, and right now the best are being produced in the U.S. If they can bring these over to Thailand for us American expats - better yet.
    funny fact: American vaccine has 25 times higher mortality rate after injection than Russian Sputnik has. So if you will be not lucky enough you will receive high quality euthanasy instead of high quality vaccination )
    Bali (Indonesia), Cambodia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam and Laos: gay guides and companions http://siamroads.com

Forum's veteran Brad the Impala's Avatar
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Moses View Post
    funny fact: American vaccine has 25 times higher mortality rate after injection than Russian Sputnik has. So if you will be not lucky enough you will receive high quality euthanasy instead of high quality vaccination )
    Which report has showed this mortality statement to be accurate, and which "American" vaccine are you referring to?

Forum's veteran Manforallseasons's Avatar
    Liked

If you are a doctor working in a Russian hospital and criticize the vaccine you mysteriously fall from a hospital window!
    "In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"

13. 2 Users gave Like to post:

Dodger (May 13th, 2021), goji (May 13th, 2021)

Liked

Funny fact, if you offer any of the 7.7 billion non-Russians (and many of the 150 million Russians) a choice between Sputnik-V or Pfizer / Modurna, they're going to choose the Pfizer / Modurna vaccine.

15. User who gave Like to post:

Dodger (May 13th, 2021)