Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Boy Stories

Liked

Re: Boy Stories

My list of boys met goes on the "Color Note" app on my phone. Name, where they come from, how it went and tip.
    At the end of the trip, I e-mail it to myself and import to Excel.
    Both the app version and the Excel version can easily be viewed before or during the next trip as a reminder.
    More recently, I have taken to saving screenshots from apps, as a further aid to memory.

2. User who gave Like to post:

Dodger (May 14th, 2021)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Dodger View Post
    I've been with 6 "A's"...4 "B's"...3 "D's"...3 "J's", 4 "M's, and other's include Doe, Rai, Me, Fa, So La, Tee, and Doe,...6 Nueng's...47 Noi's...4 Ice's, a few Gangs, Gon's, and Guy's, and of course 27 named "Boy". and let's not forget, A, E, I, O, U, and sometimes Y. They're simply impossible to remember.
    Thank god you're not dyslexic!

4. 2 Users gave Like to post:

Dodger (May 14th, 2021), TaoR (May 14th, 2021)

No Platformed
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by a447 View Post
    Thank god you're not dyslexic!
    E59CE0A2-090B-4DDD-8767-6DE03744B640.jpeg

6. 6 Users gave Like to post:

BenCH (May 15th, 2021), christianpfc (May 18th, 2021), gerefan2 (May 14th, 2021), snotface (May 14th, 2021), TaoR (May 14th, 2021), Zebedee (May 14th, 2021)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Scorpion Boy

Bangkok

I would routinely spend my arrival nights in Bangkok at the Malaysia Hotel, where I would sleep off the jet lag – and then taxi to my home-away-from-home in Pattaya. There used to be a large room at the rear of Malaysia’s main floor restaurant which was always filled with off-duty working boys at the wee early morning hours. As jet-lagged as I was after the 27 hour journeys from Chicago, I would always dash up to my room for a quick shower…stop at the restaurant for a cup of coffee...and go directly in the back room to find a short-time partner to make my arrival night a memorable one. I was never disappointed.

After spending most of my time during my early holidays either traipsing around the Kingdom with my backpack and camcorder, or partying in Pattaya, I decided to check out Bangkok. Following a friend’s recommendation, I booked at room at Tarntawan Hotel on Suriwong Road. Perfect choice. Just a short walk over to Pat Pong…and a few minutes farther to Soi Twilight which was central to my plans for my first solo visit to the infamous City of Angels.

After getting all geared up to find a Thai dream boy somewhere, I ended up at Scorpion Bar on Soi Twilight listening to a solo guitarist surrounded by Vietnamese boys. There were so many cute boys there that I found myself losing the desire to look any farther. Two absolute dolls who were working as “greeters” at the front entrance guided me to a bar stool facing the front soi. They turned out to be two darling brothers. The younger appearing one, with blond hair and a face like an angel, had every farang on the soi twisting their heads around in a circle to get another look. He was one HOT ticket to put it mildly.

I was sitting there sipping my first beer and enjoying the bulge between the guitar players legs, when this doll wearing glasses strolled passed me and bumped into my shoulder. We both said excuse me and smiled, and I immediately wanted him…hahahahaha! I could lie and tell you some big lead-up to our getting together, or just tell you the truth. He was exactly my type: Bushy jet-black hair…cute face (a must)…slim…sexy eyes…great smile…perfect ass, and that’s all it took.

His name was Dinh, and like most of the boys in the bar that night, including the staff, he was Vietnamese. This surprised me a bit sitting there at a bar in Bangkok Thailand, bet heck, who was I to complain. He was also friends with the owner of the bar who I assumed was the one recruiting these golden nuggets from Ho Chi Minh City.

Dinh was a student at some school in Bangkok (???). I can’t recall what school or what grade he was in…, and no, it wasn’t an elementary school you perverts…LOL. He wore thick black-rimmed glasses making him appear very studious and was wearing a small backpack and carrying a book in his hands when he entered the bar. The first thing that got my attention (other than his ass), was how polite and well-spoken he was. I immediately offered him a drink which he accepted, and the two of us became fully engaged in the process of “bonding with beers”.

I noticed that the other boys in the bar seemed to have a high level of respect for Dihn when they would speak with him, leaving me with an impression that maybe he was just enjoying the drinks and casual conversation, with no real motivation to take it any farther with me. I remained a bit unsure about this for the next two hours – as we enjoyed the music… talked about each other’s lives…smoked a joint at one point with two of his friends…and started laughing at everything going on around us. Finally, I felt his hand rest on my knee, which, as trite and naïve as this may sound, was just the type of body language I was hoping for.

I remember him walking back to his bar stool from the hung nam at one point, and without thinking, I just put my arms around his slim curvy waist and slid one hand down grasping the cheek of his ass giving me an instant hard-on. He just smiled and planted his lips on mine and started kissing me, while poking the tip of his tongue in my mouth which put me on the moon. I think we may have ordered one more drink, but it wasn’t long after that when I remember him asking me where my hotel was. We were joking earlier about reading books for fun, so I told him he could come to my room so we could read some books together. He said with a smile, “no, I come to your room for “Chich”, which I later learned translates to “Sex” or “Fuck” or something like that in Vietnamese.

His skin was smooth as silk, but a much lighter tome than the Thai boys I had been with. His body was flawless, and his cock was big and thick, with a giant mushroom head – made for sucking. He kissed like a girl, and didn’t waste any time letting me know which position he preferred. He slid down the bed and took my cock in his mouth and gave me one of the best blowjobs I had ever had in my life. I maneuvered myself into position and did my best to return the favor. I remember kissing him and seeing his eyes roll back in his head, as he simultaneously rolled over on the bed with his legs spread wide-open exposing the dark brown crevasse in his ass. I had to taste him, and licked and sucked until I felt him start to pump his ass up and down which drove me crazy.

He was laying flat on his stomach when I first entered him. I felt him tense up - but then relax a bit after I started slowly fucking him. He was so soft and warm inside. I had all I could do to keep from cumming too soon, and he wasn’t helping matters by pooching his plump smooth ass up the in air while groaning at the same time. I grabbed his hips and pulled him into the doggy position where I could achieve full penetration, and then it was off to the races. I filled the crevasse of his ass with my cum, and then entered him again and continued fucking him until I felt him tense up and start muttering something in Vietnamese…as his hot cum shot all over the bed.

We never discussed the duration of his visit, and it was up to him if he wanted to get dressed and leave or stay there for the night. He thought about it a minute, and said that he better leave because he had class the next morning and needed to change clothes before school. I was a bit disappointed, but told him I fully understood. He asked me what my plans were for the next night (which was my last night in Bangkok) and I told him honestly that I just wanted to explore some other areas in Bangkok – but would stay in contact with him via e:mail.

The next time I hooked up with Dinh was almost exactly one year later. We met at the same bar stools at Scorpion Bar, chugged about the same number of beers, smoked another joint with his friends, and went back to Tarntawan for a repeat of the fabulous night we had together one year earlier.

- One night in Bangkok, and the world's your oyster
    - The bars are temples, but the pearls ain't free
    - You'll find a god in every golden cloister
    - And if you're lucky then the god's a HE
    - I can feel an angel sliding up to me

https://www.google.com/search?q=one+...hrome&ie=UTF-8

8. 10 Users gave Like to post:

a447 (May 14th, 2021), Aux1010 (May 16th, 2021), BenCH (May 15th, 2021), dab69 (May 15th, 2021), gerefan2 (May 14th, 2021), goji (May 14th, 2021), GWMinUS (May 17th, 2021), Kenny (May 15th, 2021), TaoR (May 15th, 2021), Zebedee (May 14th, 2021)

Liked

The younger appearing one, with blond hair and a face like an angel, had every farang on the soi twisting their heads around in a circle to get another look. He was one HOT ticket to put it mildly.
    Oh, the memories!!

I spent many a night sitting at the bar with those 2 brothers. I was totally smitten by the younger one who, as you said, had the face of an angel. I also used the same description in a trip report. OMG! I even thought in my dreams that I'd take him to Japan where he would have graced the cover of every teen magazine and we would have made an absolute fortune.

The boss at Scorpion assured me he was of age, but even at 18 he was too young for me, so I had no interest in having sex with him. But I would have loved to take him back to the hotel, have him sit naked on the bed and just stare at him for a few hours!

His brother was also very attractive indeed and would often stand behind me as I sat on the stool so that I could reach back and have a quick grope. To be honest, there wasn't much to grab hold of, unfortunately.

But of course, they were not available - they were only there to lure in the customers. I remember Christian being very upset about this.

I would sit with them for hours, regularly slipping them 100 baht notes so that they would stay with me. When the boss suggested they go and sit with other customers they always insisted on staying with me. As far as I saw it, it was a case of first in best dressed. Lol

I didn't find any of the other Vietnanese guys especially attractive, but sometimes their friends would drop by and they were certainly up for some fun. But previous unsatisfactory experiences with Vietnamese guys meant I wasn't willing to take a chance.

The younger brother left Scorpion and worked as a waiter in one of the Soi Twilight bars (Fresh boys?) But then he disappeared from the scene.

If only he were gay and available. My God, he was sitting on an absolute goldmine!

Liked

This cant be the same Vietnamese brothers in the Scorpion Bar that I'm thinking of. This is the first time Ive ever heard of anyone offing him. The younger stunner, who I offered quite a sum to the then owner to off him but was refused, and I repeated the offer on a few occasions on subsequent visits but was always refused. I always bought him a drink and he sat with me, but no luck. I got the impression he wasn't gay and was unavailable at any price. If he was,I would have gladly paid it he was one in a million! LOL

Congrats Dodger, but I think we have two different individuals in mind.

Liked

Well done Dodger.
    The only Vietnamese I remember in Scorpion were as cute as hell and they appeared to merely be the "bait" to get the punters in to buy drinks.
    In Scorpion, I quickly found they neither had an interest in an off nor were any good for conversation, as they had to translate from Vietnamese to English via their phones.

Over the years, I've had a grand total of one Vietnamese lad come back to my hotel room and he was in Singapore.
    I nearly had another one from the old Fresh Boys bar, in Soi Twilight, but a check of numbers on his documents showed this was taking the bar brand name too literally for my liking. No go. Only a few weeks out, but my holiday did not last long enough.

12. User who gave Like to post:

christianpfc (May 18th, 2021)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Zebedee View Post
    This cant be the same Vietnamese brothers in the Scorpion Bar that I'm thinking of. This is the first time Ive ever heard of anyone offing him.
    That’s not the way I read Dodgers story. I think it was another guy he offed.

Perhaps Dodger could clarify

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Zebedee View Post
    This cant be the same Vietnamese brothers in the Scorpion Bar that I'm thinking of.
    Congrats Dodger, but I think we have two different individuals in mind.
    Quote Originally Posted by gerefan2 View Post
    That’s not the way I read Dodgers story. I think it was another guy he offed.

Perhaps Dodger could clarify
    Yes of course, it would have been different guys. I did not mean to dispute anything Dodger said. But the guy I had in mind, I tried very very hard to off him. Normally I would struggle to remember a guys face after a few weeks, but the scorpion bar guy even though it must be about 7 or 8 years ago now,I can still see his face in my minds eye.
    I'm pretty sure there were posts about him on the board a few years ago, as I was not the only one bowled over by him.

I should have worded my initial post better, apologies Dodger.

Forum's veteran Brad the Impala's Avatar
    Liked

C'mon guys, credit where credit is due! How many pairs of brothers can there have been at Scorpion??!! Clearly Dodger is hot tottie and pulling expert.