Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Boy Stories

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Forum's veteran
    Liked

Boy Stories

This story was written at the suggestion of Oliver2 who entered the following comments on another post: “We need (I need) a daily fix of Pattaya reports like this to see me through this endless winter of discontent. Those lucky enough to live there should feel obligated to help under-privileged members”.

Hopefully this will encourage others to share some fun and erotic “Boy Stories” of their own to help see us all through this endless winter.

Coffee Boy
    Chiang Mai. April 1999

I dedicated my first holiday in Thailand in 1999 to taking a 3 month sojourn around northern Thailand. The trip started in Pattaya and ended 3 months later in Bangkok. Cities/Provinces visited: Chiang Mai, Chiang Rai, Phayao, Lampang, Phrae, Uttaradit, Phitsanulok, Angthong, and Ayuttahaya.

With only a backpack and crumpled map, I boarded a train in Pattaya – connected in Bangkok – and 15 hours later arrived in CM for the first 3 day stop on my trip. I reserved a room in a 100 year old teakwood lanna style dwelling at Coffee Boy Gay Host & Show Bar, located east of the Ping River. I rode a taxi from the CM train station to Coffee Boy arriving in the middle of a dark rainy night. Exiting the taxi I found myself standing in a lush tropical setting next to an ancient teakwood house, with a separate teakwood building which I assumed was the bar. It was eerily quiet and my first thoughts were that I had either got dropped off at the wrong location, or the place was closed. I decided to knock on the large wooden double-doors to see if I could stir anyone.

A moment later a cheerful looking man opened the doors, and peering inside, I could see a dozen half-naked boys perched on a brightly lit stage, and a very enthusiastic macaque monkey dangling from the branches of a tree perched in the center of the bar. I spotted an obese bartender wearing an oversized Hawaiian flamingo shirt who appeared to be drunk, and a 14 year old ladyboy wearing women’s lingerie standing center-stage lip-singing the song “This Boy Is Mine”, a recent hit by Brandy & Monica. Yep, this was my kinda place.

I spotted HIM the moment I entered the bar. I have this built-in radar that can detect a STAR BOY from a thousand paces in a dust storm, and it was working flawlessly that night. Ignoring everything that laid before me in an attempt to get a second look at him wasn’t easy. There was the fat bartender to navigate my eyes around, who was now stumbling across the middle of the floor laughing at something that no one else thought was funny, the crazy monkey who was screeching like our ship was about to sink, and numerous bar boys who were shuffling for position in an attempt to get the new customer (me) to buy them a drink. Patience prevailed, and I was eventually able to make eye contact with HIM again. Only this time our eyes stayed connected a few seconds longer.

He was waiting on a table of farang when I first spotted him, and, besides being cute as hell, appeared to be laid-back and personable. He had large cushy brown eyes…dusty-brown hair with a few long strands hanging down covering one eye, and a Dream Boy face that had to come from his mother’s side of the family. He was a bit tall for a Thai, slim, but shapely build, and wore loose-fitting casual trousers and a dark brown “Coffee Boy” t shirt. Even with the loose trousers I could see a very captivating pronounced bulge in the front, and two perfectly sculpted curves in the rear. He seemed to be totally focused on his work, leaving me wondering if he was “available” or not.

After being seated and receiving my first cold Leo, I just leaned back against my backpack and relaxed, being careful not to get corralled by any of the other bar boys until I at least a chance to connect with HIM. Finally, after 10 minutes (felt like an hour) he made his way over to my table, smiled, and said hi. In true Dodger fashion, I tempered my words in an effort to not come across as being too anxious or needy. I think my first words may have been something like “I Love You”. No, just kidding, but it did cross my mind. He told me his name was Go and he was working at Coffee Boy to help pay his way through college. He had just turned 18 years old (his words, not mine) and he worked mostly for tips, and was free to go off. Needless to say, I was in heaven!

I remember navigating a dark winding path that led through the lush landscaping back to the bungalow I had rented letting Go do the honors when it came to fitting the key into the slot. After a surge of cold Leo’s and a few shots of 100 Pipers, I would never have even found the bungalow if it weren’t for him. All I could think about at the time was getting inside and getting his clothes off.

I showered first which took all of 2 minutes. Then he took his turn, and in true Thai fashion, stayed in the hung nam for a half hour. Watching him exit the hung nam was well worth the wait. Unlike other Thai boys I had been with, who prefer staying draped in a white towel until the sound of the bell, he just walked out completely naked, apparently very confident of his looks which he had every right to be. My eyes were looking at a flawless angel, with his large half-hard cock bouncing in the shadows as he stood there motionless looking down at me with a smile that’s impossible to describe. I was open to any direction Mother Nature wanted to take us that night, and he seemed to be on the same wavelength.

I sat up on the edge of the bed, and without saying a word, he took two steps closer until the large mushroom-shaped head of his hard cock was pressing against my lips. I remember closing my eyes and opening my mouth, as he slowly slid his throbbing cock into my mouth one glorious inch at a time. I placed my hands on the cheeks of his perfectly formed ass and pulled him closer to me – forcing his pounding cock inside me to its hilt. With that, he started pumping in slow and deliberate movements, hesitating periodically giving me time to breath.

I could hear very faint groans and thought he was going to cum, when, in a flash, he pushed me down on the bed and maneuvered us into a 69 position. We enjoyed devouring each other’s cocks and riding the waves as long as we could without cumming, when, Instinctively, I found myself rolling him over on his stomach so I could have the pleasure of rimming him. I licked his smooth hairless aperture with long concentrated stokes until the tip of my tongue was aggressively poking in-and-out of his tight warm hole. I continued licking and probing with my tongue until the sounds of his groans returned and his breathing intensified. I knew the time was right.

I slid a pillow under his mid-section to elevate his ass to a better position for penetration. He continued groaning softly as I slowly rubbed Astroglide in the crevasse of his warm inviting ass. I massaged him with my hand for several minutes, periodically poking 1, and then 2 fingers inside, until finally replacing my fingers with my throbbing cock which felt like it was about to burst. I felt him reach back and place both of his hands on my hips to pull me closer to him. He twisted his head sideways for a millisecond and gave me the same exact smile that he gave me when our eyes first met which sent shivers up my spine. I failed at my attempt to move slowly at this juncture, and ended up pushing my cock as far as it would go, watching him clench the sides of the bed as if we were in a canoe that was about to capsize.

We rode the waves for what seemed like eternity before gravitating to the doggy position. I reached underneath him and started stroking his pulsating cock and fucking him at the same time, until I finally felt him tense up and let out a loud groan. I immediately felt his hot cum filling the palm of my hand and spilling over to form a large milky puddle on the bed sheets. 10 second later I exploded inside him, but continued fucking him while savoring the feeling of his hot cum-soaked ass for a while longer. Finally, he slumped back into the prone position with his legs still spread wide open…his eyes completely shut… with a relaxed smile on his face. I collapsed next to him, feeling the room start to spin a bit.

We fell asleep tangled in each other’s arms, and woke up with half the bed sheets on the floor and a half-empty bottle of Astroglide tipped over on the night stand. My plans to sightsee in CM were completely wiped off the table and I spent the next 2-1/2 days totally secluded in the bungalow with Go in the daytime – and listening to the ladyboy singing and the crazy monkey screeching in the evenings. I never once saw downtown Chiang Mai, but experienced what I truly set out to experience, and was more than satisfied with the first stop in my journey.

I rode on the back of Go’s motorbike to the train station two days later. It was raining again and I remember staring at the back of his neck watching tiny water bubbles connecting with other tiny bubbles – as they combined and formed tiny rivers which flowed down his perfectly sculpted shoulders. Trying to avoid looking directly in his eyes, I kissed him gently on his cheek. I hate goodbyes.

Once seated in the train, I pulled my wrinkled map out of my backpack and focused on my next stop in Chiang Rai. I remember trying to convince myself to BELIEVE that one day I would see HIM again.

“I Believe” (Tata Young)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZFByYmJGG4

2. 23 Users gave Like to post:

a447 (May 5th, 2021), AdamKY (May 5th, 2021), Andaman! (May 4th, 2021), arsenal (May 4th, 2021), Aux1010 (May 4th, 2021), BenCH (May 5th, 2021), christianpfc (May 5th, 2021), dab69 (May 4th, 2021), Doug (May 5th, 2021), gerefan2 (May 4th, 2021), goji (May 4th, 2021), GWMinUS (May 6th, 2021), Jellybean (May 4th, 2021), Kenny (May 4th, 2021), Nathan B (May 8th, 2021), Nirish guy (May 4th, 2021), Oliver2 (May 4th, 2021), poshglasgow (May 5th, 2021), Ruthrieston (May 5th, 2021), siscu58 (May 6th, 2021), splinter1949 (May 6th, 2021), TaoR (May 5th, 2021), Vessey (May 7th, 2021)