Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Available boys in Pattaya..

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Available boys in Pattaya..

"Perfunctory" sex is surely the best you can expect from someone who'd rather be with a woman?

Liked

Not true Oliver, your experience of straight boys is negligable. Mine runs to hundreds. Anyway, even I'd rather be with a young Thai woman than most of you here.

3. 2 Users gave Like to post:

Dodger (July 17th, 2021), vnman (July 17th, 2021)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    Not true Oliver, your experience of straight boys is negligable. Mine runs to hundreds.
    I have to confess, I don't even ask whether they are gay or straight. As long as they are cute, willing and agree to the T&Cs, that is enough.
    Perhaps this is an oversight on my part, but does everyone else check ?

Forum's veteran Manforallseasons's Avatar
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by goji View Post
    I have to confess, I don't even ask whether they are gay or straight. As long as they are cute, willing and agree to the T&Cs, that is enough.
    It is fairly easy to tell at least here in Thailand. If you are into the bars and what is left of the GoGo bars you know Jomtien Complex and Winner GoGo the “boys” for the most part with few exceptions are gay and most likely fem twinks (yuck), now the problem arises if you use the apps as their photo seldom shows their true nature.
    "In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"

Liked

goji wrote:

When I first went to Bangkok I naively presumed the guys I was sleeping with were all gay. I mean, how could they possibly get it up if they were straight?

I still remember my shock and horror when a guy I was planning to off from Dreamboys told me he first had to call his wife and let her know he'd be returning home late. WTF??

As it turned out, he was totally useless in bed. No surprise there, I thought.

But then I met Jack - a slim, toned, handsome guy with an enormous Isaan cock. He performed to perfection. Obviously 100% gay.

The next day when we went shopping he took me upstairs to the bedding section of the department store and introduced me to his "sister."

That's when I realised that gay or straight, it doesn't really matter. It's all about the performance. It's not like I'm looking for a relationship with the guys; I just want to get off. And as my preference is for masculine guys in their mid-twenties, I presume they are probably all straight.

So I never ask about their sexuality. At the end of the day, the guy could tell me what he thought I wanted to hear, and how would I know if he was being truthful?

7. 2 Users gave Like to post:

Josan (July 17th, 2021), Ruthrieston (July 18th, 2021)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

On my first visit to Bangkok (1997) a cute guy in Khun Cigar bar (splendid name!) said to me that he was straight but he knew what gays liked.

And he did!

9. 3 Users gave Like to post:

arsenal (July 17th, 2021), poshglasgow (July 22nd, 2021), Ruthrieston (July 18th, 2021)

Liked

Did you "sa-moke" him?

Liked

I had another massage with the Cambodian at Jomtien Complex. As usual, halfway through, he tried to give me a HJ, but this time I told him that my dick hurt (which was actually true). He had no idea what to do if he couldn’t do a HJ, so I concluded that he was a straight boy who would go as far as a HJ.

Liked

All straight boys will kiss you passionately and the huge majority will smoke you sensually be they in go go bar, host bar or massage place.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

yes...one of the pleasureable oddities of Thailamd....an abundance of male straight hookers willing to go all the way with gay clientele....ages ago was told by oner with surprisingly good english that as he didint need an erction it was easier...no fear of not being able to perform....i actually find it terribly satisfying...hes there for one job only and in most cases is able to perform it well...

14. User who gave Like to post:

arsenal (July 18th, 2021)