Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Available boys in Pattaya..

Liked

Re: Available boys in Pattaya..

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post
    ..who does foot massages...
    Okay, I confess, I didn’t have just my foot massaged.

I found a boy who seems quite knowledgeable about male anatomy. Not much English, though. I can’t tell if he is straight or not, he could just be straight and skilled.

2. 4 Users gave Like to post:

dab69 (July 3rd, 2021), goji (July 3rd, 2021), Patanawet (July 3rd, 2021), splinter1949 (July 3rd, 2021)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

i l;ike dodgers modus operandi

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post
    i l;ike dodgers modus operandi
    Another Inch and it would be a Foot!

Liked

So I had a few massages with a Cambodian boy in Jomtien plaza. Every massage was a work up to a HJ, but I am interested in more. I am not sure if he is a straight boy who just does BJ/HJ, or offers full service. Maybe I will offer baht for FS tomorrow.

Last week, he was trying for a HJ, but I declined. After that, he gave me a desultory standard massage. Actually a HJ would have been nice, but he offered the HJ in the middle of the massage.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Newbie99 View Post
    Last week, he was trying for a HJ, but I declined. After that, he gave me a desultory standard massage. Actually a HJ would have been nice, but he offered the HJ in the middle of the massage.
    Sometimes it's necessary to take control.

I failed to do that in one of the Jomtien massage shops, when a happy ending was provided at the end of the massage, which was after ~20 minutes. [One of the ones on the opposite side of the road from Subway]
    So next time I had a massage, firstly it was somewhere else and secondly, I made it very clear that I expect a 1 hour massage to last for an hour.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

So I had a few massages with a Cambodian boy in Jomtien plaza. Every massage was a work up to a HJ, but I am interested in more. I am not sure if he is a straight boy who just does BJ/HJ, or offers full service. Maybe I will offer baht for FS tomorrow.

Very simple remedy for this:

Just tell him "Cha Lone" (sp?), which means slow down.

He'll immediately get the message and you should be happy with the results.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

The worst massage I ever had was in Rama 1V, Bangkok, circa 1999. The massage lasted ten minutes and the vanilla sex twenty. Not only that, but there was no shower , merely a tub of cold water. And the guy turned-out to be the hairiest below the belt I've ever seen. A real turn-off for me.

9. User who gave Like to post:

francois (July 15th, 2021)

Liked

I check facilities first (after selecting masseur). If there is something I don't like, I skip. A few years ago in Siem Reap, if I remember correctly there was no shower (only cold water tub) which I would have accepted, but there were no towels either! When I raised this point, the masseur went to search for a towel and came back with something that might have been a scarf. I left without massage.

As for the masseur being hairy, that's a big issue for me as well, but now I can estimate body hair from facial hair.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Do you get to do HIM too?
    Seems only fair...

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by dab69 View Post
    Do you get to do HIM too?
    Seems only fair...
    I don't know if he is a straight boy or not. I am not so excited about perfunctory sex with a straight boy.