Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Available boys in Pattaya..

Liked

Re: Available boys in Pattaya..

Quote Originally Posted by Nirish guy View Post
    And they wonder how viruses get transmitted during lockdowns eh :-(
    Back then, it had reached the point where there was less than one case per day reported in all of Chonburi. The odds were good.

As far as I know, the Thai government provides economic support for the construction sector, gives out contracts to well connected vaccine makers and so on, but doesn't provide much economic support for service workers who are unemployed as a result of their orders. So predictably, they try to earn some money.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

It will be interesting (for the lack of a better term) to see what the status of border crossings will be in Laos, Miramar, and Cambodia during the fourth quarter. I'm sure the boys from these regions who have been stuck here for the past 16 months would appreciate seeing their families.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Dodger View Post
    It will be interesting (for the lack of a better term) to see what the status of border crossings will be in Laos, Miramar, and Cambodia during the fourth quarter. I'm sure the boys from these regions who have been stuck here for the past 16 months would appreciate seeing their families.
    What? They can still go home at anytime, can't they? I'm sure they'd be able to get any necessary exemption from Thai police to travel on the highway, then their home country will let them in if their citizens. Probably forced 14 day quarantine in jail like conditions, but they would be allowed to the corrs the border and visit their family after the quarantine, no?

No Platformed
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    What? They can still go home at anytime, can't they? I'm sure they'd be able to get any necessary exemption from Thai police to travel on the highway, then their home country will let them in if their citizens. Probably forced 14 day quarantine in jail like conditions, but they would be allowed to the corrs the border and visit their family after the quarantine, no?
    The borders of Thailand are open for those who wish to leave. There are people smugglers running a profitable business getting people into Thailand. I’ve met more than one returnee from Laos myself.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    What?

They can still go home at anytime, can't they? I'm sure they'd be able to get any necessary exemption from Thai police to travel on the highway, then their home country will let them in if their citizens. Probably forced 14 day quarantine in jail like conditions, but they would be allowed to the corrs the border and visit their family after the quarantine, no?
    I imagine so, but they wouldn't be able to cross back into Thailand for work (legally) when the tourists start returning. That's the catch22.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by StevieWonders View Post
    Which raises the inevitable question - if the majority of bar boys pre-COVID were Lao, Khmer or Burmese, when will the bars return to “normal” if land borders are still officially closed?
    Cambodia boys already got vaccinated in Cambodia and are coming in over the land boarder for a THB 3000 cash bribe as always. This has not stopped as i see many have returned with nothing better to do..

7. 3 Users gave Like to post:

arsenal (June 21st, 2021), goji (June 21st, 2021), StevieWonders (June 21st, 2021)

Liked

Getting back to the topic, massage shops are open for foot massage. So I had my foot massaged by a nice Cambodian twink in Jomtien Complex. This was the first time I ever had a decent massage in a shop in Jomtien complex, after years of getting massages from straight boys who would give me a standard non-sexy oil massage and then ask if I wanted a HJ at the end.

The massage shops in the Complex are full of staff these days. I presume that takeaway is available.

Note that I am fully vaccinated so I am not so worried about contracting Covid when I am one on one in the shop getting my foot massage.

9. 2 Users gave Like to post:

catawampuscat (July 2nd, 2021), Dodger (July 2nd, 2021)

Liked

I continue to get good massages in the Jomtien Complex. Maybe the useless straight boys have gone home.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

..who does foot massages...

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post
    ..who does foot massages...
    Getting a foot massage is a good way to sit back - relax - and have more time to scope out the other massage boys. I always found it difficult to decide which boy I wanted (for a full massage) just by seeing them for 30 seconds sitting in those chairs outside.

Foot massage first with an ugly one...penis massage next with Boy Special.

13. 3 Users gave Like to post:

daydreamer (July 3rd, 2021), gerefan2 (July 2nd, 2021), splinter1949 (July 2nd, 2021)