Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Available boys in Pattaya..

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Available boys in Pattaya..

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post

Fuck I Miss Pattaya and Dodgers irritatingly tantalising and descriptive post hasn't made the missing any less. Keep it up Dodger.
    OK...here's one for you.

I was sitting on my motorbike at Dongtan Beach a few weeks ago, and saw an old friend (who I'll refer to as Tan) who was walking down the sidewalk smiling from ear-to-ear. I've known Tan for years. He was a popular young star at Nice Boys when he first entered the scene, and then went on to freelancing.

He's maintained his great looks and magnetic sex appeal...with a slim build, cute as Leonardo DeCaprio in the role of Jack in the movie "Titanic", with a near-perfect body. Dressed in extremely short distressed blue jean shorts which barely kept his bulging cock from falling out of his pants, and a cute white sleeveless t shirt, with the word "BOY" stenciled in bold red letters across his chest.

I remained seated on my motorbike, and Tan took a seat on one of the benches outside of the hung nam a few feet away. He positioned himself sideways on the bench and propped one leg up on the bench with his legs spread wide open - fully exposing the his large testicles that were forced to protrude from his shorts. We talked and laughed for a good while about what's going on, or better, what's not going on around town, while he continued opening and closing his one leg, as if in an attempt to get his cock to just fall out into the sunlight.

As tempting as his invitations were, I turned down his offer to slip away somewhere. but not until enduring an hour or torture. I was resigned to just appreciate him like a piece of exotic art, which wasn't going to be consumed on this fine day, but only contemplated.

Before departing, I handed him 2 one hundred baht notes which he neatly tucked in his front pocket - while shooting me one of his textbook sensual smiles. Then without a moments hesitation, he stood up...walked inside the hung nam...turned and faced me standing directly in the center of the doorway...pulled his shorts down to his knees...and used his his swollen and half-hard cock to wave goodbye.

Only in Thailand!

2. 17 Users gave Like to post:

a447 (May 1st, 2021), Brad the Impala (May 1st, 2021), christianpfc (May 4th, 2021), dab69 (May 2nd, 2021), dinagam (May 1st, 2021), gerefan2 (May 2nd, 2021), goji (May 1st, 2021), GWMinUS (May 2nd, 2021), Kenny (May 1st, 2021), kkjason (June 9th, 2021), maump (January 6th, 2022), Nathan B (May 5th, 2021), Patanawet (May 1st, 2021), Ruthrieston (May 2nd, 2021), splinter1949 (May 4th, 2021), steveky (July 5th, 2021), TaoR (May 4th, 2021)

Liked

Yea, well last week I got to watch some hideous old grunt come out of her apartment them squat and pee into a bucket on her balcony so fuck you, I know which sight I'd rather see. True story.

I'm always thrilled to read about any of the Nice Boys although I rarely know them by the names used. Tan...a huge cock is not enough, got any more info and description.

Liked

I wonder if this was his other appearance.
    Attached Images Attached Images

5. User who gave Like to post:

Dodger (May 1st, 2021)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post

Tan...a huge cock is not enough, got any more info and description.
    He was a friend of Chop's who I think you may have cum across. He and Chop used to sit on the porch of that place that used to be directly across the soi from White Knight back in the day - which is where boys used to hang around who weren't old enough to work the bars yet...(the Sunee minor league) I believe Chop was around 16 or 17 at the time. He and Chop were friends and they both started at Nice Boys around the same time. Tan, is a prettyboy (bottom) type...didn't stay long...graced the stage at Power Boys for a season or two, before going freelance. A real cutie if you're into those types of boys (I am).

Hope that helps, and sorry to hear about that bucket lady. Next time tell her that just flashing her ass will suffice.

7. 2 Users gave Like to post:

Oliver2 (May 1st, 2021), Ruthrieston (May 2nd, 2021)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

We need -I need- a daily fix of Pattaya reports like this to see me through this endless winter of discontent. Those lucky enough to live there should feel obligated to help under-privileged members.

9. User who gave Like to post:

gerefan2 (May 2nd, 2021)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Oliver2 View Post

Those lucky enough to live there should feel obligated to help under-privileged members.
    I thought you lived here?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Outside my living room is a South London street.. On my wall, a photo of P, whom I haven't seen since February of last year. I am most certainly one of the "under-privileged." So keep on posting reports. Please.

12. 2 Users gave Like to post:

Dodger (May 2nd, 2021), Moggy (May 2nd, 2021)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Oliver2 View Post

We need -I need- a daily fix of Pattaya reports like this to see me through this endless winter of discontent. Those lucky enough to live there should feel obligated to help under-privileged members.
    See "Boy Stories"...just for you!

Liked

The beaches in Chonburi are open now. Maybe I will go down to Dongtan Beach to see if there is anyone hanging out.

15. User who gave Like to post:

dab69 (June 5th, 2021)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Dodger View Post
    See "Boy Stories"...just for you!
    ..........a great thread but which has sadly been dormant since 26 May so hardly the “daily fix” required to keep Oliver2 aroused.