Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Available boys in Pattaya..

Liked

Re: Available boys in Pattaya..

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    ...and there are some absolute straight boy gems to be had there.
    Perhaps even more than people think.

My Pattaya friend was working in one of the JC bars when the Cambodian invasion occurred. He said at first, there were lots of manly (straight?) guys but once they saw that the farang preferred fem types they quickly changed their appearance and behaviour!

Seek and ye shall find.

2. 2 Users gave Like to post:

Dodger (August 5th, 2021), goji (August 5th, 2021)

Forum's veteran Manforallseasons's Avatar
    Liked

Dodger wrote.
    "As I'm sure you already know, many of massage boys working the Complex are Cambodian or Laotian. Just as a personal opinion, I don't think they provide the same level of service as the Thai boys. Again, that's just my opinion which others may totally disagree with."

Perhaps. The trouble with the Complex is that it attracts the soaks. They go there night after night, order a bottle and collect boys to hide their drink problem. It's a bit like a street of Double Shots which does the same. Having said that my offs from there have been.up to standard and there are some absolute straight boy gems to be had there. MFAS take note.
    If and when the current mess here ends it will be interesting to see which gay venues will survive and reopen.
    "In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"

Liked

Dodger wrote.
    "As I'm sure you already know, many of massage boys working the Complex are Cambodian or Laotian. Just as a personal opinion, I don't think they provide the same level of service as the Thai boys. Again, that's just my opinion which others may totally disagree with."
    When visiting Cambodia, the standard of massage is on average far worse then in Thailand.
    However, the last massage I had from a Khmer was in Jomtien and that was fine, comparable with a good Thai massage.
    When offed, some Cambodian lads are reluctant to perform certain roles. So it's safer to confirm up front exactly what they have to do to get any tip. This weeds out the problematic ones and gets good results from those who I meet, who always deliver and get tipped in full.

I've usually had good results when bringing lads Laos back to my hotel. I think it was described as the most bombed country per capita after the Vietnam war. In my case, it's the most offed per capita. On a typical trip to Thailand, between 25 & 55% of my offs or app hookups come from there, yet the population is about 7 million.
    I've had far fewer massages from Laos lads, but the results have usually been good.

So I'm quite happy with lads from Laos & after laying out the ground rules, those from Cambodia as well.
    On the last trip, under 40% of my offs were from Thailand & the remainder were from Laos and Cambodia.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Manforallseasons View Post

If and when the current mess here ends it will be interesting to see which gay venues will survive and reopen.
    I hope Nice Boys is one that survives...but they need a complete overhaul.

When the boys on stage appear older than the owner and start walking with limps it's time for a change.

6. 3 Users gave Like to post:

Kenny (August 5th, 2021), Manforallseasons (August 5th, 2021), poshglasgow (January 5th, 2022)

Liked

Posts unrelated to the topic have been moved to the Everything Else forum under the title, Laos and the Vietnam war.

To contribute to the new topic, please click on the following link:

https://sawatdeenetwork.com/v4/showt...he-Vietnam-war
    Remember: Coughs and sneezes spread diseases

8. User who gave Like to post:

arsenal (August 5th, 2021)

Liked

Since the bars are rife with Omicron, I decided to take a chance on a massage at Jomtien Complex, a shop outside the bar area.

I was assigned a massage boy, and off we went. I don’t go that often, but it seems like they have 100% turnover between my visits. The massage boy began with lengthy rubbing of the back of my leg, which is not a good sign. Fortunately, he stayed accidentally touching my balls after 10 minutes, which is a good sign.

After the turnover, he began more touching, so I began to explore his body, and found he had a raging erection. So, either he wasn’t straight, or he was just really horny. I wasn’t in the mood for much, so I let him do the minimum to make me finish. Maybe next tim3, I will do more, but he will probably be gone.

10. 4 Users gave Like to post:

arsenal (January 5th, 2022), catawampuscat (January 5th, 2022), Dodger (January 5th, 2022), llz (January 6th, 2022)

Liked

I would feel embarrassed if a masseur had a raging erection while my sole intention being there was to have a good massage.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Newbie99 View Post
    I wasn’t in the mood for much, ...
    Hmm..can't say I've ever experienced that! Lol

13. 2 Users gave Like to post:

Dodger (January 5th, 2022), francois (January 6th, 2022)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by a447 View Post
    Hmm..can't say I've ever experienced that! Lol
    What can I say? After the previous night's fun, I was a bit depleted.

Anyway, I went back today, a lot of missing people and I was asked for an ATK test. So I bailed.

15. User who gave Like to post:

Manforallseasons (January 6th, 2022)

Liked

I took a stroll through Jomtien Complex, and it was fairly quiet.

I checked out the massage shop, this time they didn’t ask for an ATK test, so one of the boys was assigned to me and off we went. This was a new boy from Chiang Mai. He was fairly eager to please, and I went away a satisfied customer.

17. 3 Users gave Like to post:

Dodger (January 8th, 2022), llz (January 8th, 2022), splinter1949 (January 13th, 2022)