Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Available boys in Pattaya..

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Available boys in Pattaya..

This pandemic may have changed a lot of things, but I don't think it changed Thai culture, or the necessity for the Thais to start making money again once the country is vaccinated.

Contrary to what some seem to believe, I think the availability of Thai boys serving the industry we love so much will flourish again once the dust settles and things start moving again. According to friends who use the "apps", they are bursting at the seams with boys right now, and with the economy being set back to the 1960's, there's no reason that I can see why working boys (and girls) won't be migrating back to where the action is to start fee-earning again.

I can't imagine things ever getting back to what they were in the past, but I also don't see anywhere else on the world having a larger availability of "boys" than Thailand.

2. 4 Users gave Like to post:

arsenal (July 25th, 2021), goji (July 25th, 2021), Oliver2 (July 26th, 2021), Ruthrieston (July 26th, 2021)