Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Available boys in Pattaya..

Forum's veteran Manforallseasons's Avatar
    Liked

Re: Available boys in Pattaya..

I only enjoy straight boys, it is merely a business transaction for my pleasure. I love seeing you old tossers write how the gay boys 30 - 40 years your junior love the sex……..would you have enjoyed sex with your grandfather?
    "In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"

2. User who gave Like to post:

dab69 (July 20th, 2021)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Manforallseasons View Post
    I only enjoy straight boys, it is merely a business transaction for my pleasure ... would you have enjoyed sex with your grandfather?
    So you enjoy sex with 'boys' your own age, it would appear.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

I only enjoy straight boys, it is merely a business transaction for my pleasure. I love seeing you old tossers write how the gay boys 30 - 40 years your junior love the sex……..would you have enjoyed sex with your grandfather?
    If a persons only objective during sex is to "please themselves" - then the odds of them ever enjoying great sex are slim.

I really believe that if they taught sex education in kindergarten the first thing the teacher would scribble on the blackboard would be "know how to turn your partner on".

If a person can't understand this, then yes, age does make a big difference.

5. 3 Users gave Like to post:

arsenal (July 20th, 2021), christianpfc (July 26th, 2021), Ruthrieston (July 21st, 2021)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

I found my own performance to be greatly enhanced when there were signs-both physical and verbal- that my partner was enjoying himself. At least a little.

As for this depersonalised form of commercial sex, is conversation permitted? Are names and greetings exchanged? pleasantries on farewells? Smiles permitted? or even noticed?

I suppose it's like getting a haircut....at least for someone like me who avoids conversation with his barber. A long as he does what he's paid to do.

7. User who gave Like to post:

Ruthrieston (July 21st, 2021)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Oliver2 View Post
    I found my own performance to be greatly enhanced when there were signs-both physical and verbal- that my partner was enjoying himself.
    This works both ways. Both parties should at least start with a smile.

Reminds me of a lad arriving at my hotel in one Thai town away from the usual gay destinations. He was carrying more weight than I expected and looking particularly miserable. Most lads manage a smile, which I appreciate might not be the easiest thing when meeting someone over twice their age.

However, despite 2 reminders, my miserable visitor still forgot to bring his ID card and therefore I had to send him away. He contacted me about an hour later, but I declined.

Liked

It is fairly easy to tell at least here in Thailand. If you are into the bars and what is left of the GoGo bars you know Jomtien Complex and Winner GoGo the “boys” for the most part with few exceptions are gay and most likely fem twinks (yuck
    Those fem boys at Winner are the ones I dream of at night. Not all of them of course. But wow, every now and then one of those boys steals my heart.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

fem is definitely not my thing...might as well engage the real thing....not looking for an inbetween...

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post
    fem is definitely not my thing...might as well engage the real thing....not looking for an inbetween...
    Surely an inbetween would need some modifications, such as breasts. ie a Lady boy. None of those in Winner, thankfully.

12. User who gave Like to post:

francois (July 21st, 2021)

Liked

Massage shops in Chonburi are now closed.

Liked

I find it slightly sad that some gay men still feel sufficiently victimised by their sexuality to want to hire and use overtly straight boys, presumably gaining some sense of revenge by buggering them - sure in the knowledge that the boy is not enjoying the experience, but suffering it for the money.

I personally get a great sense of achievement if I can detach an outwardly straight boy from the norms he was brought up with to reveal the bisexuality that most men have to some extent. I also get a great sense of satisfaction if I can make a boy much younger than myself rise to the occasion and shoot his load.

I often curse my 100% bisexuality - stuck in the middle in a rather freindless world - but try to make the best of it, not take things out on others.

15. 4 Users gave Like to post:

cdnmatt (July 23rd, 2021), Dodger (July 23rd, 2021), francois (July 23rd, 2021), TaoR (July 23rd, 2021)