Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Available boys in Pattaya..

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Available boys in Pattaya..

Quote Originally Posted by goji View Post

Back during the restrictions in January 2021, there were several massage shops with boys open in Jomtien and near Tuk Com. Sometimes discretely open, sometimes blatantly, even when the police walk past.
    It must be me...but I swear I haven't seen a single policeman (BIB) in Pattaya for close to 10 months now...not anywhere. Jai said it's probably because they've all been bused up to Bangkok to help with the protests.

I was talking to Gi (owner Relax Me Massage) by Tukcom several months ago and he said they would stay open as long as there were customers. The lights inside have been turned off now during the lockdown, but there are approx. 6 massage boys still living on the upper level who would be delighted to service you. .

2. 2 Users gave Like to post:

arsenal (August 4th, 2021), dab69 (August 4th, 2021)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Dodger View Post
    It must be me...but I swear I haven't seen a single policeman (BIB) in Pattaya for close to 10 months now...not anywhere. Jai said it's probably because they've all been bused up to Bangkok to help with the protests.

I was talking to Gi (owner Relax Me Massage) by Tukcom several months ago and he said they would stay open as long as there were customers. The lights inside have been turned off now during the lockdown, but there are approx. 6 massage boys still living on the upper level who would be delighted to service you. .
    Hope the BIB don't read this forum.

4. 2 Users gave Like to post:

catawampuscat (August 5th, 2021), mr giggles (August 5th, 2021)

Forum's veteran Manforallseasons's Avatar
    Liked

The police are around however few in numbers and you must mean Nicky owner of Relax who on rare occasion has something of interest.
    "In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by francois View Post

Hope the BIB don't read this forum.
    Do you think they really care?

Liked

It must be me...but I swear I haven't seen a single policeman (BIB) in Pattaya for close to 10 months now...not anywhere.
    I saw some in the winter months, but there is also less action to police, so perhaps fewer of them.

There were a load of them doing some daft drill outside their building by Central
    I saw a couple of them walk past an open massage shop near Tuk Com, back when such facilities were supposed to be closed.
    Another one manning a police box, in direct line of sight of a presumably lady massage place.
    Plus some others on motorcycles, including one visiting Pattaya Post office. On a street where bars were flouting the closure rules.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Manforallseasons View Post

The police are around however few in numbers and you must mean Nicky owner of Relax who on rare occasion has something of interest.
    Nicky???

Gi (pronounced ki) is the owner of Relax Me, as well as several other small business ventures in Pattaya. I've known him for around 15 years, He is Jay the monks cousin.

Whatever you want to call him, you're right, he has a few nice guys on staff,,,but stay away from those monks.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

I saw some in the winter months, but there is also less action to police, so perhaps fewer of them.
    I visited Pattaya again today to see friends and made my routine sightseeing tour around town before coming home. I didn't spot a single BIB anywhere.

The only reason this interests me at all is because with this lockdown in place, technically, I'm not supposed to be entering Pattaya. No concerns whatsoever, because, the BIB are simply nowhere to be seen. I'm sure there's random sightings of a few around town, but, for some reason, they don't seem too concerned about enforcing anything right now. At least that's my read on it.

Liked

Gi (pronounced ki) is the owner of Relax Me
    Do you mean Relax At Me, behind Tuk Com, or is there a "Relax Me" massage place that I have missed ? (very possible)

About 10~14 years ago, Relax At Me used to be a thriving massage shop with a large number of male and female staff, probably more male. Before mobile phones caught on, many of the staff used to sit outside, so when I spotted an irresistibly cute lad, I'd walk up to him and ask for a massage. The standard of service was good, so I tended to go here for my massages.
    Then they put the price of a 1 hour massage up to 400 baht, well over 5 years ago. Bear in mind, even in 2021, most of the other massage venues in South Pattaya still charge 300 baht, so they now need to offer a superior service to justify the higher cost. Then I went in there and got a really poor massage, from a lad who had no clue how to massage. This was so bad, I called a halt before the end. Since there are plenty of other massage shops, I don't recall returning there since that experience.

In recent years, they appear to have hardly any staff and none really catch my eye. The price list is all blank, which is most unusual. Until I see a hot lad outside, there is no reason to find out what the actual charge is.

As for police activity, I presume the tea money business has gone quiet. Fewer people and businesses to fleece for money, so less incentive to get off their fat arses to do something.

11. User who gave Like to post:

Moggy (August 4th, 2021)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

......Do you mean Relax At Me, behind Tuk Com,.......

Then they put the price of a 1 hour massage up to 400 baht, well over 5 years ago.
    Yes, we're all talking about the same place behind Tukcom..."Relax" is what most call it".

Right or wrong, the owners thinking at the time was that he offered a superior service than his competition in the Soi Day/Night area and thought the market would bear the increase - and he was right For several years he continued to draw more customers continuously by offering a broader selection of boys and nicer rooms with more privacy. Relax was always my favorite place by far and the extra 100 baht was well worth it.

I also liked the massage parlor on Second Road across from Mikes Shopping Mall. They used to have some great looking boys as well and a very comfortable up-scale interior. I hope to see their lights back on soon.

As I'm sure you already know, many of massage boys working the Complex are Cambodian or Laotian. Just as a personal opinion, I don't think they provide the same level of service as the Thai boys. Again, that's just my opinion which others may totally disagree with.

Liked

Dodger wrote.
    "As I'm sure you already know, many of massage boys working the Complex are Cambodian or Laotian. Just as a personal opinion, I don't think they provide the same level of service as the Thai boys. Again, that's just my opinion which others may totally disagree with."

Perhaps. The trouble with the Complex is that it attracts the soaks. They go there night after night, order a bottle and collect boys to hide their drink problem. It's a bit like a street of Double Shots which does the same. Having said that my offs from there have been.up to standard and there are some absolute straight boy gems to be had there. MFAS take note.

14. User who gave Like to post:

Dodger (August 5th, 2021)