Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Available boys in Pattaya..

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Available boys in Pattaya..

This pandemic may have changed a lot of things, but I don't think it changed Thai culture, or the necessity for the Thais to start making money again once the country is vaccinated.

Contrary to what some seem to believe, I think the availability of Thai boys serving the industry we love so much will flourish again once the dust settles and things start moving again. According to friends who use the "apps", they are bursting at the seams with boys right now, and with the economy being set back to the 1960's, there's no reason that I can see why working boys (and girls) won't be migrating back to where the action is to start fee-earning again.

I can't imagine things ever getting back to what they were in the past, but I also don't see anywhere else on the world having a larger availability of "boys" than Thailand.

2. 4 Users gave Like to post:

arsenal (July 25th, 2021), goji (July 25th, 2021), Oliver2 (July 26th, 2021), Ruthrieston (July 26th, 2021)

Liked

[South America?]

Forum's veteran Manforallseasons's Avatar
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by jimmy978 View Post
    [South America?]
    Years ago I spent a lot of vacations in Puerto Rico and in the Dominican Republic as well as a couple of times in Mexico City however, none have escaped Covid and much like elsewhere my favorite place for fun was Puerto Rico which like Thailand had a rapidly evaporating scene.

I totally disagree with Dodger’s sentiments, as Thailand as a gay destination slowly began to shrink way before Covid.
    I originally thought Covid would be gone and Thailand would return to some degree of normality however, I thought this would occur by this time next year but judging what I see here in Thailand and the new emergence of the virus worldwide I now believe it will take a few years during which time the toll on the gay venues will be devastating begging the question what will be left here to return to?
    "In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Manforallseasons View Post
    I totally disagree with Dodger’s sentiments, as Thailand as a gay destination slowly began to shrink way before Covid.
    I currently agree with Dodger's assessment that there will not be a destination with better availability of boys than Thailand.

To say Thailand will be unsuitable to visit as a gay destination and disagree with Dodger, you really need to propose credible alternatives.
    Most of us are not all going to stay at home for the next 30 years moaning that Thailand is not as good as the old days.
    We're going to pick the best option and go there.

So where do you suggest we go instead ? And when will you go there ?
    Saying Thailand is unsuitable for us to visit, whilst living there 365 days a year is a tad inconsistent. Look at what people do, as well as what they say.

The last time you raised this topic, places in Latin America were proposed. When I browse the apps in such places, there might be about one cute twinky lad for every 3 pages on Grindr. Now that one lad is probably not renting his ass out. If he is, he may well be some feckless type who won't actually do much to earn his money. So there are so few cute twinks it's probably hard or impossible to find a good one.
    Not to mention the chances of getting mugged at night.

I would suggest The Philippines is one of the best alternatives to Thailand for picking up lads. The lads are quite hot, but there isn't really much of a bar scene. Also, I don't think walking around late at night is quite as safe as Thailand.

So I would still choose Thailand ahead of The Philippines.

6. 3 Users gave Like to post:

Dodger (July 26th, 2021), Kenny (July 26th, 2021), Oliver2 (July 26th, 2021)

Liked

gogo, I have been to the Philippines 2X and I thought many of the guys were very hot and it was a big plus that most spoke some English….I wasn’t thrilled with Manila but loved Baguio and that would certainly be a contender however, the Philippines is much worse off at the moment because of Covid than even here.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

too clingy...far too clingy....filipinos that is...by the second "date" they are humming "put a ring on it"...a la beyonce...

9. User who gave Like to post:

GWMinUS (August 4th, 2021)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

I just returned home (Bang Saray) from my routine buzz around the bay to Pattaya to meet up with friends for coffee. Evan with Pattaya being in a Total Lockdown situation, with the Beach being closed as well, I crossed paths with several boys who I could have spent time with if I wanted, e.g.:

Beach Boy - who used to work freelance in Sunee.
    Bar Boy - Hangs around Jomtien Complex in the wee early morning hours.
    Market Boy - Ex Nice Boys dancer who freelances around the Thrapraya Morning Market area.
    Massage Boy - Relax Massage (behind Tukcom) boy looking for customer, even with parlor being closed.
    Soi Bon Khai Boy - Wandering boy walked up to my motorbike while parked in front of 7/11 and asked me "where you go"?

Five boy sightings in less than 2 hours, and I wasn't even looking for them. Evan in a Total Lockdown, with Pattaya resembling the remnants of a post-apocalyptic city on the edge of ruin, and still there are available boys.

I don't know what that tells you about the "availability of boys" here in the Land of Smiles - but it tells me that if they're available now in limited supply, then they'll be more of them around in the future. No doubt about it!

11. 2 Users gave Like to post:

llz (July 26th, 2021), Newbie99 (July 26th, 2021)

Liked

Who do you think you are kidding Mr Covid?
    If you think old Pattaya's done.
    We are the gays who will stop your little game.
    We are the queers who will make you think again.
    So who do you think you are kidding Mr Covid , if you think our Pattaya's done.

Oll' faggot Brown flies into town on Thai flight 661.
    Then he goes out each evening with his loaded trouser gun.
    So who do you think you are kidding Mr Covid, if you think our Pattaya's done.

Them Siam boys, they like it up em, they do like it up em.

13. 10 Users gave Like to post:

billyhouston (July 27th, 2021), Dodger (July 26th, 2021), gerefan2 (July 26th, 2021), goji (July 26th, 2021), Jellybean (July 26th, 2021), Kenny (July 26th, 2021), Oliver2 (July 26th, 2021), Ruthrieston (July 27th, 2021), TaoR (July 26th, 2021), vnman (July 26th, 2021)

Liked

Shopping homeless street urchins in Pattaya:
    Attached Images Attached Images

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Manforallseasons View Post

Shopping homeless street urchins in Pattaya:
    Go prepared.