Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Taiwan Trip Report

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Taiwan Trip Report

This a trip report of my visit to Taiwan in October 2018. This was my first gaycation.

I planned this holiday around 2 months ahead. I was recently out of a long-term relationship. I used Gay Romeo and Grindr to connect with locals before arriving. I arranged my trip around Taipei Pride (26 Oct 2018).

Saturday 20
    I landed in Taipei around 11 am. I took the MRT Airport line; its terminal station is Taipei Main Station. I then walked to the blue line because my hotel was in Ximending. This is a big mistake if you are going to Ximending; it's a long walk between the Airport Line and the Blue Line. What I should have done is to get off at Beimen station of the Green Line.

I had talked with someone to meet at 4 pm. Let's call him Guy A. He met me outside my hotel and showed me around Ximen. While we were walking I saw a snack that I wanted to try and asked him to order it for me and he paid for it. At that time I found it very weird (why would he pay for someone he just met?) but later on I'd learn that's kind of common for Taiwanese when they like someone. I told him I wanted to see the Chiang Kai-Shek Memorial hall and he told me to go to my hotel room first because he wanted to pee. What he actually wanted was to get fucked; he was acting very cute asking me to take a nap for 15 min. Since we laid on the bed, he started touching my dick. I pulled it off and he started sucking it like eagerly. I asked him to get naked and sit on it; he asked if I had lube and I said saliva was enough. He obeyed rapidly and sat on it without asking for a condom. He was so fucking tight. I haven't masturbated for a week and I came very quickly in 10-15 min. He also came right away.

He wanted to really take a nap after the fuck, but I told him I really wanted to go to Chiang Kai-Shek Memorial. He took me there with his scooter, and stayed with me for a couple of hours, but he had to go to work at Bar Davila that night. He offered to take me back to my hotel, but I said I wanted to finish seeing the monument. Then, I contacted another guy I chatted with before arriving, and we agreed to meet at 8 pm in Ximending (let's call him Guy B).

Guy B arrived on time and he took me to Ningxia Night Market. Shilin night market is the most popular night market in Taipei, but he recommended Ningxia because Shilin has too many tourists. Ningxia was also packed with tourists; it was so packed and queues were common in many stands. But nevertheless, the food was very good. I asked him if he wants to go to my hotel and he said yes but only for cuddles. That's another thing I'd realize very common for Taiwanese: they pretend they don't hookup. We started cuddling and then he began sucking me and he kept repeating how big my dick was. He was very impressed by its size. I slid into him just using saliva and he mourned like a little girl; he was also very tight. I told him I was about to cum and he said "please, come outside of me", but I hold him tight and kissed him, and he kissed me back passionately. When he felt my cock throbbing inside, he mourned of pleasure and cummed handsfree. That's another thing I'd realize later too: many Taiwanese experience jizzjoy. He kept hugging me for another 5-10 minutes with me still inside him, then he asked if I'm negative because this is the first time someone who is not his boyfriend cum inside him. Of course, I didn't believe it, but it would be something many Taiwanese would tell me. I told him I'm on PrEP. He then went to the bathroom and I followed him. He sat on the toilet and I asked him what was he doing. He replied that he needed to push out my cum. I told him that he should keep my babies inside the whole night. We agreed to meet again the next day.

Sunday 21
    I had agreed to meet another guy (Guy C) whom I talked to before coming to Taipei. Unlike the other guys, Guy C was straightforward since chatting and told me he wanted to have my babies. He came to my hotel around 9 am. After fucking, he took me to have breakfast at a traditional Taiwanese breakfast shop. There I tried Dan Bing and I loved them; so delicious. I highly recommend it to anyone. After breakfast, he took me to Longshan Temple and explained some of the beliefs, including how jiaobei (moon blocks) are used to ask questions to the gods. Given that I had already agreed to meet Guy B again, we said goodbye around noon.

Guy B took me to Tamsui town in the north of Taipei. We walked along the river and tried many foods on the Old Street. For seeing the sunset, we went to the Elephant Mount in Taipei, but we arrived after the sunset had passed. Nevertheless, the view of Taipei from that mountain is beautiful. For dinner, we went back to Ximen, and while we were walking back to the hotel, Guy B told me how much he enjoyed keeping my cum inside, and he could feel my babies in him during the night. I don't know if that was bullshit, but it turned me on so much. We took a shower and brushed our teeth at the hotel, and fucked for almost an hour. I get hard every time that I remember his tight ass and his eagerness to please me.

15-20 min after cumming in him, he asked if I can get hard again because he wants to swallow my cum. I thought what the fuck, how he's not tired. I told him I was too tired to go another round. But as a good cumslut, he started playing with my cock very delicately, giving it kisses, sucking very softly. It took long, but he was able to get me hard again. I was just laying on the bed and he did all the work, but he was able to make cum again. He showed me all my cum in his mouth and didn't swallow it until I ordered him to do so. He's a good boy.

Next day I had booked a guided trip around the island (to be continued.)

2. 8 Users gave Like to post:

Andaman! (April 17th, 2021), christianpfc (April 19th, 2021), digitalblue (January 8th, 2023), goji (April 17th, 2021), Jellybean (April 30th, 2021), maump (September 30th, 2022), Ninodf1 (April 18th, 2021), siscu58 (April 19th, 2021)