Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: China, Russia, USA, BLM, peaceful protesters and internal terrorists

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Army Boy

Quote Originally Posted by Moses View Post

Well, I doubt I can be proud of country what dropped 2 nuclear bombs on kids and women of Hiroshima and Nagasaki and never said "We are sorry".
    You don't have to worry about taking pride in America, because it's not your country.

Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by aot871 View Post
    Moses , as I have said before , u are just a mouth piece for putin
    Yes, when you don't know what to say about US nuclear bombing, it is right time to discuss me. Sure. What else you can do? You can't say it is moral to drop nuclear bombs to kids. You can't say it is moral to burn 150000 - 170000 people in nuclear flame and to kill about 100000 more by radiation. So you starting to switch attention from bombing to me.

Nuclear bombing is state terrorism and war crime. Do you want to say "no"?

Quote Originally Posted by Dodger View Post
    You don't have to worry about taking pride in America, because it's not your country.
    Sure, it isn't mine. To take pride on nuclear bombing? Or to be proud of concentration camps where own citizens were detained just because they were wrong nationality?

And nobody said "sorry".

No, thank you.
    Bali (Indonesia), Cambodia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam and Laos: gay guides and companions http://siamroads.com

Liked

Re: China, Russia, USA, BLM, peaceful protesters and internal terrorists

Oh. Do you want to see real genius, world most strong diplomat? Let me introduce: J. Baiden Jr. president of US.

On first step he calls his opponent "murderer". On the second step he invites his opponent to summit. On the third step he call to opponent and told he wants "building a stable and predictable relationship".

It grants unavoidable success to call opponent "murderer" before to attempt to build "stable and predictable relationship". Please somebody call for doctor.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-...f-russia-4-13/
    Bali (Indonesia), Cambodia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam and Laos: gay guides and companions http://siamroads.com

Liked

That’s just sabre rattling and diplomacy. I for one would not want to have an autistic botoxed marlboro man as my leader, we have a baffoon as ours and that’s more than enough.

Brits don’t come out lightly either remember the carpet bombing of Dresden and other German cities creating firestorms?

I tend to view a country how it treats its minorities and yes that includes its gay community.

Incidentally a record number of Chinese aircraft has entered Taiwan and Pratas Islands airspace. Now if that’s not an act of aggression what is?

5. 2 Users gave Like to post:

Dodger (April 14th, 2021), StevieWonders (April 14th, 2021)

No Platformed
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Ninodf1 View Post
    That’s just sabre rattling and diplomacy. I for one would not want to have an autistic botoxed marlboro man as my leader, we have a baffoon as ours and that’s more than enough.
    Very harsh.

Liked

It's probably best to separate anything that happened during World War 2 from other accusations. Britain destroyed Dresden, Germany murdered ×××× millions, USA dropped nuclear bombs on two cities, Japan butchered 300000 civilians in Namjing in one month, Russian soldiers raped their way across Poland and eastern Europe and China knowingly drowned about two million of its own citizens. I could go on.

8. User who gave Like to post:

Dodger (April 14th, 2021)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

I tend to view a country how it treats its minorities and yes that includes its gay community.
    Totally agree. The rest is just bullshit and window dressing.

The Dalai Lama was once quoted as saying; "A country can be judged by how the people treat their animals".

I wonder if, in some strange way, this doesn't mean the same thing?

I always liked the way the Scandinavian countries operated. They're the most economically strong countries on earth, great education and healthcare systems, strong middle-classes, everybody's making money, never attacking their neighbors, never stock piling weapons of mass destruction, just enjoying life the way it's meant to be enjoyed. Not surprising, these are the same countries that consistently poll as having the "Happiest" people on Earth.

Too bad you never hear much about them. It's always so quiet over there. I wonder why?

Liked

I tend to view a country how it treats its minorities
    So it is right time to talk about reservations in US and Canada?

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Moses View Post
    So it is right time to talk about reservations in US and Canada?
    Google's "Russian atrocities". Ohhh, right... but anything 1991 or before was the Soviet Union and not Russia, so none of that counts.

I actually lived in Budapest before, and even seen the priori Soviet military headquarters, which before that was the HQ for the Nazis. Walked through what is now dubbed the "Hall of Terror" on Andrassy Blvd too. I really enjoyed those 1x1 foot jail cells with a solid door. Literally standing room only, and they'd just leave people in there for days.

I liked the courtrooms too. Small little bedroom sized places, with no crime too small for punishment. Quick 6 minute trial, and 15 years of forced labor for you it is!

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    Google's "Russian atrocities". Ohhh, right... but anything 1991 or before was the Soviet Union and not Russia, so none of that counts.

I actually lived in Budapest before, and even seen the priori Soviet military headquarters, which before that was the HQ for the Nazis. Walked through what is now dubbed the "Hall of Terror" on Andrassy Blvd too. I really enjoyed those 1x1 foot jail cells with a solid door. Literally standing room only, and they'd just leave people in there for days.

I liked the courtrooms too. Small little bedroom sized places, with no crime too small for punishment. Quick 6 minute trial, and 15 years of forced labor for you it is!
    Do you mean Guantanamo? Guantanamo exists right now, not at time of Soviet Union... Or maybe about US secret prisons abroad of US for to avoid protection of prisoners from US law?

Or maybe you want to talk about 20 years war of US in Afghanistan? WHF US does in the middle of Asia?