Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: China, Russia, USA, BLM, peaceful protesters and internal terrorists

Liked

China, Russia, USA, BLM, peaceful protesters and internal terrorists

Quote Originally Posted by Manforallseasons View Post
    The same thing that is going on in the minds of soldiers in Burma at the moment!
    The same things that is going in the minds of national guards and/or police in Washington. How much were killed in Capitol?

By the way: BLM-2 just started in US again...
    Bali (Indonesia), Cambodia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam and Laos: gay guides and companions http://siamroads.com

Liked

Re: Army Boy

Quote Originally Posted by Dodger View Post
    For instance, the United States government continues to use the name “Burma.
    no surprises here.... "the United States government" is the only govt in world what dropped nuclear bombs on the heads on citizens of 2 cities and continues to pretend they did nothing wrong...

Army boys:

Attachment 11005

Attachment 11006
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Bali (Indonesia), Cambodia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam and Laos: gay guides and companions http://siamroads.com

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Moses View Post

no surprises here.... "the United States government" is the only govt in world what dropped nuclear bombs on the heads on citizens of 2 cities and continues to pretend they did nothing wrong...
    Well, at least you're not surprised then.

Forum's veteran Manforallseasons's Avatar
    Liked

Russia and China are amongst the most brutal dealing with domestic critics, Russia just assassinates them China puts them in internment camps.
    "In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"

5. User who gave Like to post:

Dodger (April 13th, 2021)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Manforallseasons View Post
    Russia and China are amongst the most brutal dealing with domestic critics, Russia just assassinates them China puts them in internment camps.
    Ohhh, yess, sure... It is why BLM is going in Russia - brutality with protesters and critics... oh, stop, BLM is in US... peaceful protesters and internal terrorists... right?

Forum's veteran Manforallseasons's Avatar
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Moses View Post
    Ohhh, yess, sure... It is why BLM is going in Russia - brutality with protesters and critics... oh, stop, BLM is in US... peaceful protesters and internal terrorists... right?
    BLM doesn’t want to go there as they would be most unwelcome similar to how many gay Russians feel!
    "In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"

8. 4 Users gave Like to post:

arsenal (April 13th, 2021), Dodger (April 13th, 2021), Ruthrieston (April 13th, 2021), TaoR (April 13th, 2021)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

I had the opportunity to grow up in a very culturally diverse neighborhood in Chicago, and was blessed with parents who taught their children to be respectful of ALL people, regardless of their nationalities, lifestyles, or religious beliefs. My fifth grade Science teacher was from Athens, our next door neighbors were from Barcelona, our neighborhood butcher was from Milan, I picked up taco’s for lunch at Cordero’s Mexican Caballero down the street, my first girlfriend was from Stuttgart, and the first blowjob I ever received was from a boy whose family originated in Kiev.

As open-minded as I became during those early years, the subject of World History always seemed to have a way of depressing my feelings about PEOPLE in general. I learned early-on that we lived on a warring planet, where brutal conflicts, bloodshed, and the lust for power, filled the pages of the history books, until I grew weary of reading them. The reason I’m sharing this with you is to emphasize the point, that when people of different nationalities and ethnic backgrounds start throwing stones and casting insults at each other’s Country, they are in fact announcing their ignorance regarding the Realities of Life to everyone in the room.

Regarding the subject at-hand: (what a concept)

My home of Chicago has 300 thousand Russian’s which constitutes the largest group of Russian speakers in the Midwest. Growing up there, I had countless conversations with Russian Americans. The first question a young kid asks another young kid who just moves in the neighborhood from another Country is always the same: “Why did your family come to America”? They always, without hesitation, provided the same exact answer: “FREEDOM AND OPPORTUNITY”. This included our Russian friends.

All a child has to do is pick up a history book and read about the needless wars and bloodshed that have permeated our planet from the beginning to see that every Country has been guilty of making mistakes, and is by-no-means perfect. So, whenever I hear grown adults tossing phrases around like: “Your Country did this” – “Your Country did that” – “My County is this” – “My Country is that”, I’m not sure if I want to cough, gag, choke, laugh, cry, vomit, or crap in my pants.

My father was right: “Be Proud of your Country, because you have every reason to be”. “And if that wasn’t the case, our neighbors would still be in Barcelona”.

10. 2 Users gave Like to post:

francois (April 13th, 2021), TaoR (April 13th, 2021)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Dodger View Post
    My father was right: “Be Proud of your Country, because you have every reason to be”.
    Well, I doubt I can be proud of country what dropped 2 nuclear bombs on kids and women of Hiroshima and Nagasaki and never said "We are sorry". German are strong and fair, they said after WW II. US still pretends what nothing wrong happened.

Liked

Re: China, Russia, USA, BLM, peaceful protesters and internal terrorists

From Wikipedia about the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan. Proud of this Moses.

"Massacres
    American professor Samuel Totten, Australian professor Paul R. Bartrop, scholars from Yale Law School such as W. Michael Reisman and Charles Norchi, as well as scholar Mohammed Kakar, have stated that the Afghans were victims of genocide by the Soviet Union. The army of the Soviet Union killed large numbers of Afghans to suppress their resistance. The Soviet forces and their proxies deliberately targeted civilians, particularly in rural areas. Up to two million Afghans lost their lives during the Soviet occupation.

In one notable incident the Soviet Army committed mass killing of civilians in the summer of 1980. To separate the mujahideen from the local populations and eliminate their support, the Soviet army killed, drove off civilians and used scorched earth tactics to prevent their return. They used booby traps, mines, and chemical substances throughout the country. The Soviet army indiscriminately killed combatants and non-combatants to ensure submission by the local populations. The provinces of Nangarhar, Ghazni, Lagham, Kunar, Zabul, Qandahar, Badakhshan, Lowgar, Paktia and Paktika witnessed extensive depopulation programmes by the Soviet forces.

Rape
    The Soviet forces abducted Afghan women in helicopters while flying in the country in search of mujahideen. In November 1980 a number of such incidents had taken place in various parts of the country, including Laghman and Kama. Soviet soldiers as well as KhAD agents kidnapped young women from the city of Kabul and the areas of Darul Aman and Khair Khana, near the Soviet garrisons, to rape them. Women who were taken and raped by Russian soldiers were considered 'dishonoured' by their families if they returned home. Deserters from the Soviet Army in 1984 also confirmed the atrocities by the Soviet troops on Afghan women and children, stating that Afghan women were being raped."

Liked

Re: China, Russia, USA, BLM, peaceful protesters and internal terrorists

Moses , as I have said before , u are just a mouth piece for putin