Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 8 of 33 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: Thailand Covid At Record High!

Liked

Re: Thailand Covid At Record High!

The thai government is at fault for allowing people to go home for the new year holiday but of course they .won't admit it so as not to loose face

2. User who gave Like to post:

Dodger (April 29th, 2021)

No Platformed
    Liked

Another large fall in today’s figures - 1,583 - a fall of almost 300 from the previous day. Both the weekly and fortnightly averages are flattening. The usual caveat applies.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by StevieWonders View Post
    Another large fall in today’s figures - 1,583 - a fall of almost 300 from the previous day. Both the weekly and fortnightly averages are flattening. The usual caveat applies.
    Good news.Let's hope the trend continues.

Liked

Bloomberg reporting that all visitors to Thailand will have to undergo 14 days quarantine from May 1st.
    That will scupper my plans to return as a vaccinated tourist. I could take the 7 days quarantine but 14 days is too long.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...ource=url_link

No Platformed
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    Bloomberg reporting that all visitors to Thailand will have to undergo 14 days quarantine from May 1st.
    That will scupper my plans to return as a vaccinated tourist. I could take the 7 days quarantine but 14 days is too long.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...ource=url_link
    When are you planning to arrive? I’ve seen some suggestions that these latest measures are for 14 days only (statement by Taweesilp reported by Khaosod English about the restaurant lockdown)). The same link reports that the Phuket “Sandbox” plan is still on track for 1 July.

Liked

When are you planning to arrive? I’ve seen some suggestions that these latest measures are for 14 days only (statement by Taweesilp reported by Khaosod English about the restaurant lockdown)). The same link reports that the Phuket “Sandbox” plan is still on track for 1 July.
    I was hoping to arrive around the beginning of July and to stay for about 2 months.

I think it will be a case of seeing how things lie in mid-June and planning accordingly.

As an aside, one of the boys from 4T Bar in the Jomtien Complex contacted me on Line the other day.
    He reminded me about some of the things we got up to together during my last visit.
    Left me with an almost unbearable longing to be back there.

He and his mates should be employed by Thai tourism to bring the gays back to Thailand.

8. 2 Users gave Like to post:

arsenal (April 30th, 2021), goji (April 30th, 2021)

No Platformed
    Liked

I was hoping to arrive around the beginning of July and to stay for about 2 months.

I think it will be a case of seeing how things lie in mid-June and planning accordingly.
    I’d have thought that wise. I’d still be wanting to see what the requirements will be for the 7-day stay on Phuket before making any final decision.

No Platformed
    Liked

A jump back towards 2,000 in today’s figures (1,891) without a break in the weekly or fortnightly trends. Here’s hoping.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Very wise move.

Unfortunately, this is gonna be another long year.

Liked

A jump back towards 2,000 in today’s figures (1,891) without a break in the weekly or fortnightly trends. Here’s hoping.
    Laos seems to be stabilizing and going down as well. Only 64 today, which is nice to see. Was a couple days of over 100.