Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Thailand Covid At Record High!

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Thailand Covid At Record High!

u leaving Thailand??? for where??? unless u decamopiung down under then its a bit like hopping from the frying pan into the fire...

Liked

Do try and follow the plot latin. gerefan2 left Britain at the height of its disease, death and fucking awful winter and decamped in Thailand where it was warm and pleasant. Now, as things are getting nasty there but easing up in UK he's heading home. Played a blinder son, man of the match.

3. 3 Users gave Like to post:

gerefan2 (April 15th, 2021), Kenny (April 15th, 2021), Nirish guy (April 15th, 2021)

Forum's veteran Manforallseasons's Avatar
    Liked

Another lockdown imminent:
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"

Liked

My home is in Prachuap Kiri Khan Province (i.e. Hua Hin) and, up to now, has been quite benign for the last 12 month.
    Apparently a few hundred (perhaps a thousand) of Hi-So Bangkok naughty boys and girls along with their Porches and Ferraris and their non-masks: "We don't give a shit, assholes" was flung around, and I found out my 4 hours on the beach under the umbrellas was in the middle of them. Turned out viruses came with them.

How long before one feels flu-like-symptoms, especially the dreaded fever where I shoot down many of the little buggers during my half-dozen a day sojourns a day in 7-11?
    For now, only bars are shut down.

https://www.bangkokpost.com/thailand...to-virus-surge
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Smiles View Post
    How long before one feels flu-like-symptoms, especially the dreaded fever
    Incubation period can be up to 14 days, but symptoms generally show up a little earlier. Grab yourself a test, they're free in Hua Hin according to that article.

No Platformed
    Liked

How long before one feels flu-like-symptoms, especially the dreaded fever where I shoot down many of the little buggers during my half-dozen a day sojourns a day in 7-11?
    For now, only bars are shut down.

https://www.bangkokpost.com/thailand...to-virus-surge
    Four hours in the open air? They were at close range? I’d put the risk at 4/5 of 5/8 of bugger all. The only reported cases of outdoor infections are closely confined football stadiums where there’s a lot of singing and shouting. Even latintopxxx’s favourite bogeyman, an outdoors BLM protest, hasn’t had cases reported. And remember the Fart Test - if you can smell your own farts you don’t have COVID (and if you can smell someone else’s they’re not social distancing).

Forum's veteran
    Liked

......I found out my 4 hours on the beach under the umbrellas was in the middle of them. Turned out viruses came with them.
    As I'm sure you know, being outdoors and in spaces with good ventilation reduces the risk of exposure. And unless you had close physical contact with any of these idiots you should be OK. If it happened to be a windy that day at the beach, that would be even better.

Unless you start frothing at the mouth, experiencing delirium tremors, or crapping in your pants, don't worry about a thing.

We have the same problem in Bang Saray.

Liked

[QUOTE=Dodger;277144] Unless you start frothing at the mouth, experiencing delirium tremors, or crapping in your pants, don't worry about a thing.

As this would be quite normal for Smiles only a Covid test could confirm!

No Platformed
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Dodger View Post
    As I'm sure you know, being outdoors and in spaces with good ventilation reduces the risk of exposure. And unless you had close physical contact with any of these idiots you should be OK. If it happened to be a windy that day at the beach, that would be even better.
    It must be reassuring for you, Smiles, to get such a ringing endorsement of my prognosis.

Liked