Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Another Kremlin Critic's Death

Forum's veteran Brad the Impala's Avatar
    Liked

Another Kremlin Critic's Death

The inquest into the death of another Kremlin critic's death has recorded a verdict of unlawful killing, ie murder. Although this took place three years ago, the week after the Salisbury poisonings, the inquest has only just been held, for some reason. The crime scene was apparently manipulated to attempt to make it look like suicide.

Mr Glushkov was a close friend of oligarch Boris Berezovsky, a vocal critic of Mr Putin, who was found hanged at his Berkshire home in 2013.
    An inquest into Mr Berezovsky's death recorded an open verdict.
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-56695489

Liked

Re: Another Kremlin Critic's Death

A biker is passing the zoo when he sees a little girl leaning into the lion’s cage.

Suddenly, the lion grabs her by the cuff of her jacket and tries to pull her inside to slaughter her under the eyes of her screaming parents.

The biker jumps off his bike, runs to the cage and hits the lion square on the nose with a powerful punch. Whimpering from the pain the lion jumps back, letting go of the girl, and the biker brings her to her terrified parents, who thank him endlessly.

A BBC reporter has watched the whole event. The reporter says, “Sir, this was the most gallant and brave thing I saw a man do in my whole life.” The biker replies, “Why, it was nothing, really, the lion was behind bars. I just saw this little kid in danger, and acted as I felt right.”

The reporter says, “Well, I’m a journalist from the BBC, and tomorrow’s paper will have this story on the front page… so, what do you do for a living and what political affiliation do you have?”

The biker replies, “I’m a U.S. Marine and a Republican.”

The following morning the biker sees on BBC :

“U.S. MARINE ASSAULTS AFRICAN IMMIGRANT AND STEALS HIS LUNCH.”
    Bali (Indonesia), Cambodia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam and Laos: gay guides and companions http://siamroads.com

3. User who gave Like to post:

gerefan2 (April 10th, 2021)

Liked

Yes of course, the BBC is known worldwide for it's distorted reporting of events!!

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Brad the Impala View Post
    Yes of course, the BBC is known worldwide for it's distorted reporting of events!!
    Sure. Why else they publishing material from 2013 and early, where are no new additions. In which has been finished police investigations, in which exists decisions of UK court? What's the reason behind if not to put in title again "Kremlins critic died"? He died 8 years ago, after it was investigation by police.
    Bali (Indonesia), Cambodia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam and Laos: gay guides and companions http://siamroads.com

Liked

I would have thought that the BBC were failing in their reporting duties if they didn't mention the similarities to another case five years earlier, where the deceased was a friend of this victim. That reference, which was only three lines out of the full article, also notes correctly that in the case of Berezovsky the inquest recorded an open verdict. That is they couldn't make a decision on whether his death, also by hanging, was an accident, a suicide or a murder.

Surely you can at least acknowledge that there are a surprising number of expat Russians, who have fallen out with Russian state agencies, and are dying in suspicious circumstances. Perhaps even more than the flying suicides of Pattaya.

7. User who gave Like to post:

goji (April 10th, 2021)

Liked

Surely you can at least acknowledge that there are a surprising number of expat Russians, who have fallen out with Russian state agencies, and are dying in suspicious circumstances. Perhaps even more than the flying suicides of Pattaya.
    So, tell me please, what do you think: why is so easy to kill people in UK? No police? No investigations? No real court? WTF "open verdict" is? No proof for any version, but BBC still links death to Kremlin? Oh, yes, UK govt doesn't need proof: we all know proof is "highly likely" verdict... Yes?

Liked

The high profile deaths might be intended to scare Russians and Russian expats into toeing the line and supporting Tzar Putin.
    So many who observe suspicious similarities between some of the deaths might just choose to keep their mouths shut ?

Liked

KGB Services
    Public Relations Department
    The Kremlin
    Moscow

Dear Mr Moses
    Further to your application and interview for the position of Russian Black Ops spokesperson I am delighted to be able to offer you the position. The panel were particularly impressed with the way you used the words 'propaganda' and 'false' to deny even well documented historical events. Initially you will be stationed in the public relations office attached to the state pharmacy. I look forward to your start date.
    Yours sincerely.
    Colonel Poisonofsky

11. User who gave Like to post:

Brad the Impala (April 10th, 2021)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    KGB Services
    Public Relations Department
    The Kremlin
    Moscow

Dear Mr Moses
    Further to your application and interview for the position of Russian Black Ops spokesperson I am delighted to be able to offer you the position. The panel were particularly impressed with the way you used the words 'propaganda' and 'false' to deny even well documented historical events. Initially you will be stationed in the public relations office attached to the state pharmacy. I look forward to your start date.
    Yours sincerely.
    Colonel Poisonofsky
    Fake from Mi5+Mi6.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by goji View Post
    The high profile deaths might be intended to scare Russians and Russian expats into toeing the line and supporting Tzar Putin.
    So many who observe suspicious similarities between some of the deaths might just choose to keep their mouths shut ?
    Berezovskiy was a banker of Eltcin family, he knew too much. Such people never die themself. But that doesn't mean what Putin/Kremlin has been involved. Tatiana Yumasheva - Eltcin's daughter? Maybe... Glushkov was known as a blackmailer of Berezovskiy. Maybe Yumasheva cared about both.

P.S. "The high profile" are still mortal, you know?