List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Some Pattaya boy bars in Boyztown area updates..

Liked

Re: Some Pattaya boy bars in Boyztown area updates..

Quote Originally Posted by goji View Post
    Quite a few of us have no interest at all in lady boy shows, but when there are a more diverse range of tourists, unfortunately the awful lady boy shows pack in the customers.

As for we like:
    Over 10 years ago, there were loads of gogo bars with cute skinny lads, in white briefs, with no tattoos and no facial hair. Once offed, a good proportion were happy to do long time and the short time ones would usually not rush. All very pleasant.

Now certain bars have boys with one or more of the following "problems": excessive tattoos, more facial hair than Borat, excess weight, overdressed on stage or ageing.
    Having found one of the remaining gogo bars that still has some decent boys, if that bar is in Bangkok or Boyztown, the boy is often pushing for higher tips than normal & sometimes combining it with very rushed service.
    Higher prices combined with lower service levels are not sustainable.
    So it's no wonder people move to phone apps.
    Obviously bars have to charge enough to cover their costs, but if the total round trip costs ~2000 more than a Grindr boy (as can be the case in Bangkok), they really should encourage their boys to look after the customer well.
    Winner has a better offer. Nice boys, properly dressed. Then a couple of drinks and an off is just over 700. The boy is happy with a tips at the same level as Grindr boys and some of them look after the customer properly too. That's how a bar should be. I just hope they find more boys when tourist numbers pick up.
    I very much go along with your sentiments here goji, particularly as regards Winner Boys, which has become my gay bar of choice during my last few trips, I have found there, boys which I like - cute and slim, who appear on stage correctly dressed ie in tight white briefs. I did find however that to get the boy of my choice I needed to arrive early, before say 8.30. We all bemoan the reduction of choice in Pattaya gay bars over recent years and I remember the scene when I first visited 20 years ago, when there was a profusion of gogos like Winner (eg Euro Boys & Kaos). I, like you goji, just hope that when tourism restarts, hopefully later this year, that more bars will reopen and boys return from the Isaan ricefields.
    As to ladyboy shows and ladyboys in general I like most gay visitors have zero interest, although I was once persuaded to visit the Venue in the Complex and think that the show would be enjoyed by many.

2. User who gave Like to post:

goji (April 5th, 2021)

Liked

My three offs from Winner Bar have all been very good. However their policy of charging 600 baht off fee before 10.00pm means that from 9.00 onwards the place is full of stingy bewhiskered granpappy types who've kidnapped their boy and are counting down the clock. It also means that boys will probably only get one off per night whereas in Nice Boys they can get two. But if that policy means the bar is profitable and remains open then hear hear.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    My three offs from Winner Bar have all been very good. However their policy of charging 600 baht off fee before 10.00pm means that from 9.00 onwards the place is full of stingy bewhiskered granpappy types who've kidnapped their boy and are counting down the clock. It also means that boys will probably only get one off per night whereas in Nice Boys they can get two. But if that policy means the bar is profitable and remains open then hear hear.
    I believe that policy has been dropped to a standard off fee. Goji can confirm.

You really need to get back here A!!

Liked

I can confirm Winner have been applying the 400 baht off fee well before 10:00 pm.
    Someone else reported that a while ago and I also paid a 400 baht in recent months.
    My total bill for 2 drinks and an off varied from 670 to 770.

This is very reasonable. About half the price of Bangkok bars & I don't have to spend the time fending off a mamasan either.

I do tend to limit alcohol consumption if offing boys afterwards.

Liked

Yes I remember paying the higher off fee 600 baht which applied before 10pm, but that was necessary to secure the boy of my choice. On occasions I have been in a Gogo and have seen attractive boys being offed before I’ve had the chance to invite them for a drink. The stingy granpappy types referred to are likely to be expats counting the pennies and berating tourists like me for overpaying.
    I can understand bars charging more for an early off particularly in busy times so as keep enough boys for later in the evening.
    After an early off I usually headed back to the Complex by motor bike taxi 3-up where I would sit for a while in one of the bars often to be joined by a pal or two, with their boyfriends.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

...apps are so much better,,,only reason I visit gogo bars is to watch a good fuck show ...,haved a beer...leer at the gogos on stage...

Forum's veteran Manforallseasons's Avatar
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post
    ...apps are so much better,,,only reason I visit gogo bars is to watch a good fuck show ...,haved a beer...leer at the gogos on stage...

Good luck finding a fuck show nowadays, the apps are full of gay twinks so you as a bottom will find it difficult to find someone to fuck your ass!
    "In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"

Forum's veteran
    Liked

...if i was a bottom I;'d best be described as an aggessive power bottom...and not just a "bottom"..

Liked

The lady doth protest too much...me thinks

11. User who gave Like to post:

Manforallseasons (April 6th, 2021)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

...again..never settle for the ordinary...imagine being described as a "bottom"...at least tart it up