Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Group sex

Liked

Group sex

I've tried and enjoyed threesomes but now I want to go further, what is the best way to find group sex with western and Thai guys in pattaya?My major problem is that I'm in a wheelchair, accessible venue are an issue.Other than that everything sex wise works,just got to find the place and the guys.

Liked

Re: Group sex

Quote Originally Posted by Mikee5775 View Post
    I've tried and enjoyed threesomes but now I want to go further, what is the best way to find group sex with western and Thai guys in pattaya?My major problem is that I'm in a wheelchair, accessible venue are an issue.Other than that everything sex wise works,just got to find the place and the guys.
    Welcome to the forum, Mikee5775.
    Remember: Coughs and sneezes spread diseases

Liked

OK. A weird first post and methinks probably not genuine but one of those 'pop ups' that appear from time to time. However, as I'm awake I'll play the game while stressing my scepticism at your scenario. Besides, frequent/argosy/steviewonders/mrgiggles PMd me to ask that I post something as he's getting a little bored of trolling NIrish, a447, Matt, Dodger, goji, gerefan2 et al.

So here we go.This is what I would do.

I dont know if you've been to Pattaya bit that's the place to go. The boys there are pros and quite used to odd requests My suggestion is this and while tricky is perfectly doable. If you could find a similarly disadvantaged person (s) as yourself then so much the better. In fact definitely do that. Head to Nice Boys. It's tricky because there are steps but if you need assistance the boys will come out and help you. I recommend Nice Boys cos they're up for anything a bit different as my post about naked ping pong on the platinum selling Easy Rider thread bears testimony to.

Off some boys. I think you should off two per farang so lets say it's 4 boys and you and your fellow wide eye. Get the beers, some snacks and head down to the road that runs along the beach in Jomtien, after 5.00pm cars and bikes are allowed along there. It's quiet but well llit and there is a police presence at the end. Enjoy the beers, the sea view and the company of the boys. After a few drinks they'll probably want to have wheelchair races along the road and if that doesn't sound like fun I don't know what does. When the time is right divvy up the boys and head back to your room (s) to continue the nights activities.

As for the boys. Assuming they're still there choose any four from Chop, Tui, Dong, Mar, Noon, Off, Goff, Ball, Mik, Nye, Am etc.

Have fun..

4. User who gave Like to post:

mr giggles (March 28th, 2021)

Liked

I don't really understand the question. It's Pattaya.

Do you have money? If yes, then... it's Pattaya.

As for place, I guess that may be a little rough, but personally wheelchair or not, I'd probably recommend just renting a short-stay house for a bit instead of a hotel. Just to make sure you don't have to deal with security guards, "oh no, only one boy allowed at a time", et al. Go on the apps, meet some cute guys for a coffee / beer, if all goes well plan a party at your house.

If you have the money, again... it's Pattaya.

6. User who gave Like to post:

Andaman! (March 28th, 2021)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

find myself in the very strange position of agreeing with matty...and no havent had a drink in the lasy 12 hours either...tottaly fully completely agree...have money...its pattaya...no problem...all is possible

No Platformed
    Liked

I think you’ve all missed one key requirement - he wants group sex with Asians AND farang other than himself. Perhaps some attention can be given to that aspect - unless Pattaya is a hotbed of Russian money boys as well as Asian ones.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post

My suggestion is this and while tricky is perfectly doable. If you could find a similarly disadvantaged person (s) as yourself then so much the better.
    The only way he's going to find what you're suggesting is if he circulates his request at the Pattaya Expats Club.

I can see it now: 10 wheelchairs spinning and doing flips in a hotel bedroom. A new Guinness World Record!

Just kidding Mike.

cdnmatts suggestions were also good ones.

Good luck!

Liked

Dodger wrote.
    "The only way he's going to find what you're suggesting is if he circulates his request at the Pattaya Expats Club."

I dunno, if he went down to Jomtien he could probably pick up a couple of the bitter and impoverished expats for the price of a cheap breakfast.

11. User who gave Like to post:

Dodger (March 28th, 2021)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    Dodger wrote.
    "The only way he's going to find what you're suggesting is if he circulates his request at the Pattaya Expats Club."

I dunno, if he went down to Jomtien he could probably pick up a couple of the bitter and impoverished expats for the price of a cheap breakfast.
    Yeah, word of warning Mike. Don't tie any baloons to your wheelchair, or you may end up with a gaggle of old men following you around, mouths salivating hoping for a free buffet style meal and some beer.

13. 3 Users gave Like to post:

arsenal (March 28th, 2021), Brad the Impala (March 29th, 2021), Dodger (March 28th, 2021)

Liked

While neither bitter nor impoverished Dodger is "obsessed with sex" and "always experimenting" so he might be interested. Hahaha.

15. User who gave Like to post:

Dodger (March 28th, 2021)