FAQ & Help
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: The modern gay heretic

No Platformed
    Liked

Re: The modern gay heretic

Quote Originally Posted by Khor tose View Post
    I considered the mileau. KISS
    but I would glad to hear what positive uplifting things you can say about tolerance and transgenders. Go for it.
    Ah, “mileau”, one of my favourite things.

No Platformed
    Liked

Are they “transgender”? Surely they’re a couple of drag queens?

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-c...-idUSKBN2BG2ZM

No Platformed
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by bkkguy View Post
    I think your fantasy of how religion works in the real world needs a bit of work!
    A story to help you with Khor tose and his “mileau”: https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2021...ffend-god.html

No Platformed
    Liked

Precisely the point I’ve been making - using the gender preferences of the fantasist cannot be mandated:

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...-idUSKBN2BI2WH

Liked

More heart breaking difficulties for Bernard or Bernadette as s/he is now known. Enjoying a brief respite from lockdown recently B and I went on a shopping trip. He was after a thigh length negligee, just something casual to swish around his studio flat in Robert Mugabe House, Rhyl. So off to the big city we went, Swansea.

Things got off to a tricky start when B insisted to the parking guy that S/he was in fact disabled and entitled to park for free in the plum spaces. Wearing a dress does not make you disabled argued the attendant. Matters were resolved when B picked up the becapped one by the throat and screamed at full volume thst s/he was not going to be sexually harrassed by a council Hitler just because he was a defenceless woman. This had the official apologising unreservedly for his gross error of judgement snd offering a free valet to Bs 1998 Toyota. B graciously accepted but mentioned the me too hashtag as a passing threat.

And into the first shop. Miss Petite, a boutique shop aimed at the younger female crowd. Ignoring the occasional bump on his 6 feet 6 head from the low slung ceilimg lights B browsed the garments and selected one to try on. More embarrassment for my poor friend as he was far too tall for the fitting room and his head and shoulders were higher than the partition. Out he came squeezed into a burnt orange number that only came down to his belly button. Are you sure you haven't got it in a slightly larger size he asked the girl. To no avail. It was the same story in shop after shop. Loads of designs he loved but just not quite in his size. I know the girl in the last shop meant well but when she suggested B buy a pair of net curtains and make his own his eyes filled up.

And so we left Swansea empty handed, Bs dream of a negligee to match his Mollie Sugden green tinted birds best style glue on finest nylon wig unfulfilled.

The drive back to Rhyl was long, Bs feet were swollen and blistered from all the walking and it took two of us to wrench his high heels off and peeling the sellotape off his feet brought clumps of skin and hair.

But still he says he's a woman.

6. 2 Users gave Like to post:

christianpfc (April 1st, 2021), dinagam (March 28th, 2021)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

...stop drinking with your meds...

Liked

In case members may have missed this transgender related report from Canada, I thought it was worth sharing here:

Canadian Father Jailed For Talking About Court-Ordered Transgendering Of His Teenage Daughter

Robert Hoogland’s arrest has garnered significant attention, nationally and internationally. Canada’s version of the Equality Act has put him in jail for saying what he thinks about transgendering children.

By Jeremiah Keenan
    March 26, 2021

Last week, Robert Hoogland was arrested at the British Columbia Supreme Court in Vancouver for speaking against court-ordered testosterone injections for his teenage daughter. Hoogland was denied bail, and Justice Michael Tammen issued an oral decision last Friday confining Hoogland to prison until his case is tried on April 12, 2021.

Hoogland’s arrest has garnered significant attention, nationally and internationally, and prompted an online petition for his release. Noted psychologist and author Jordan Peterson tweeted about the case repeatedly last Thursday, pointing out that he had predicted such imprisonment was “inevitable” back when he took his stand against the “pronoun laws” in Canada’s Bill C16 . . .
    Source: the FEDERALIST

And from YouTube:

Remember: Coughs and sneezes spread diseases

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post

But still he says he's a woman.
    A half kilo of coca leaves each day for three consecutive months should wean him off this malady. He's not only a nuisance to himself but also to people around him.