Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: EastSiders

Liked

EastSiders

EASTSIDERS

Yep, Netflix has me in its crosshairs yet again and has recommended an American TV series, which originally aired on YouTube over eight years ago and, despite this, I’m afraid to say, it passed me by until now. It’s a dark comedy, which lasted for four seasons with 27 episodes. Perhaps there are also other members for whom this show has passed them by and you may therefore care to check it out.

EastSiders is an American dark comedy web series created by Kit Williamson. It premiered on YouTube on December 14, 2012, and began streaming through Logo TV's website on April 23, 2013. Set in Silver Lake, Los Angeles, the series follows couple Thom (Van Hansis) and Cal (Williamson) as they struggle with infidelity and substance abuse. It also explores the relationship between Kathy (Constance Wu), Cal's best friend, and her boyfriend Ian (John Halbach) as they reach their six-month anniversary, making it Kathy's longest relationship . . .

Series overview
    In Silver Lake, Los Angeles, Cal (Kit Williamson) learns that Thom (Van Hansis), his boyfriend of four years, has been cheating on him with Jeremy (Matthew McKelligon). Though upset, Cal decides that he does not want to end the relationship. However, Cal also cheats with Jeremy. Though he intends to tell Thom about the affair, he does not. At the same time, Cal's best friend Kathy (Constance Wu) and her boyfriend Ian (John Halbach) reach their six-month anniversary, marking the relationship as Kathy's longest but Ian's shortest.
    Source: Wikipedia

EastSiders.jpg

Remember: Coughs and sneezes spread diseases

No Platformed
    Liked

Re: EastSiders

I find revisiting Boston Legal worthwhile these days