Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: The Flight Attendant

Liked

The Flight Attendant

The Flight Attendant is a new TV series about to premiere here in the UK on Friday, March 19th, 2021 on the Sky satellite channel, having already been broadcast in the USA on November 2020. It was highlighted in The Sunday Times magazine on March 14, 2021, background details are provided below by Wikipedia and a review from The Guardian can also be found below.

The Flight Attendant is an American comedy-drama streaming television series based on the 2018 novel of the same name by Chris Bohjalian.[3][4] It stars Kaley Cuoco in the title role and premiered on HBO Max on November 26, 2020.[5] In December 2020, the series was renewed for a second season.[6] The second season is scheduled to premiere in the spring of 2022.

Synopsis

American flight attendant Cassie Bowden is a reckless alcoholic who drinks during flights and spends her time off having sex with strangers, including her passengers. When she wakes up in a hotel room in Bangkok with a hangover from the night before, she discovers the dead body of a man who was on her last flight lying next to her, his throat slashed. Afraid to call the police, she cleans up the crime scene, then joins the other airline crew traveling to the airport. In New York City, she is met by Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) agents who question her about the layover in Bangkok. Still unable to piece the night together, she begins to wonder who the killer could be.
    Source: Wikipedia
    It was reviewed in The Guardian on March 13, 2021:

The Flight Attendant: Kaley Cuoco finally escapes the Big Bang Theory nerds

The new US comedy has a pulpy air about it – a mystery that focuses on being funny rather than twisty

Joel Golby
    Sat 13 Mar 2021 11.00 GMT
    A theory of mine is that, once every generation, the US is forced to produce a blockbuster sitcom that 50% of people find extremely annoying. I do not know if this is a constitutional law or an ancient curse. Anyway, watch the progression: first Friends, then How I Met Your Mother, then The Big Bang Theory. Usually, there is nothing inherently wrong with these sitcoms: they just occupy a strange space where everything is tinged with a saccharine, family-friendly wholesomeness that serves to delight exactly one half of the viewing public (you) and repulse and annoy the grumpier, more joyless side (me) . . .

Link to The Guardian

Remember: Coughs and sneezes spread diseases

No Platformed
    Liked

Re: The Flight Attendant

A female trolley dolly in Bangkok! There’s a novel thought. I remember that at the fag end of the Eighties there was a waiter at Telephone Bar (name of Chinda as I recall) whose mission in life was to have sex with every flight attendant who ever visited the bar. He had several regulars in his personal collection. Given their schedules each thought of him as their one and only. He referred to them when talking to me as Mr England, Mr Germany, Mr Australia and so on.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

..i often had the pleasure on staying at the Hilton in Hauihai Lu in Shanghai....its now rebranded as something else...in those days quite a few aircrew stayed there ...I rode many an airline...best was Lufthansa...almost got caught in the spa pool...the hotel had a fantastic wellness (hate that word) spa area..the spa pool was enormous...had to do breast stroke to get across it

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post
    had to do breast stroke to get across it
    most of us here probably prefer pecs stroke, but then I am not sure what the best option would be when riding a pony!
    I can’t even be bothered to be apathetic these days!

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post
    ..i often had the pleasure on staying at the Hilton in Hauihai Lu in Shanghai....its now rebranded as something else...in those days quite a few aircrew stayed there ...I rode many an airline...best was Lufthansa...almost got caught in the spa pool...the hotel had a fantastic wellness (hate that word) spa area..the spa pool was enormous...had to do breast stroke to get across it
    Lufthansa has one of the best acronyms - Let Us Fuck The Hosts And Not Say Anything.