Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Image comparing vaccines

Liked

Image comparing vaccines

I came across this image on Facebook and thought it might be of interest here.
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. User who gave Like to post:

seenus (March 6th, 2021)

Liked

Re: Image comparing vaccines

There is missed one row:

May be repeatedly used for revaccination and immunity boost: no no no no

CoronaVac (China) yes
    EpiVacCorona (Russia) yes
    Bali (Indonesia), Cambodia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam and Laos: gay guides and companions http://siamroads.com

No Platformed
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by jvt22222 View Post
    I came across this image on Facebook and thought it might be of interest here.
    FaecesBook!!! More fool you

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Moses View Post
    May be repeatedly used for revaccination and immunity boost: no no no no

CoronaVac (China) yes
    EpiVacCorona (Russia) yes
    What are your sources for this ?
    Have the Chinese and Russian vaccines been tested to confirm it's OK to re-vaccinate annually (for example) ?
    Is there test data to show we CANNOT give boosters of the AZN, Pfizer and other vaccines after 12 months ? Obviously no.
    I doubt there's any theoretical basis to say we cannot either, so I'm assuming this is neither proven nor disproven. With an open mind, links to articles that might further my understanding are welcome.

No Platformed
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by goji View Post
    I doubt there's any theoretical basis to say we cannot either, so I'm assuming this is neither proven nor disproven. With an open mind, links to articles that might further my understanding are welcome.
    Absolute nonsense goji. If you bothered to keep up with generally available discussions on the topic even in the general mass media you will have seen that there’s some concern that repeated injections of the style of AstraZeneca, Sputnik V and the Chinese vaccines could build up resistance within the immune system to the underlying basis of that style of vaccine, thus rendering not only those vaccines ineffective but also every vaccine or treatment of that style. At the moment it’s perceived as a genuine risk but one worth considering by the medical and scientific boffins.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by goji View Post
    What are your sources for this ?
    Have the Chinese and Russian vaccines been tested to confirm it's OK to re-vaccinate annually (for example) ?
    Is there test data to show we CANNOT give boosters of the AZN, Pfizer and other vaccines after 12 months ? Obviously no.
    It is easy: methods of manufacturing.
    Since vector vaccines are based on vectors what are viruses itself, vaccination brings immunity not only against COVID but against vector as well. So it is not possible to repeat vaccination: after first vaccination body already has immunity against vector and will kill vector even before it will bring piece of COVID into blood. Any (!) vector vaccine are possible to use only once. This includes Sputnik. ***read next post

mRNA vaccines are "messenger" vaccines and may delivery message as many times as you need, but second message will repeat first and will not boost immunity.

it is irony, but only most "weak" "analog" "old-fashioned" vaccines can boost immunity after repeating of vaccination and you may do revacination as many times as you wish and each injection will provide some boost and will prolong immunity... CoronaVac (China) and
    EpiVacCorona (Russia) are first generation vaccines and will provide protection after each next vaccination
    Bali (Indonesia), Cambodia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam and Laos: gay guides and companions http://siamroads.com

Liked

About vectors and efficacy.

If you will take a look at the picture above you will see - both vector vaccines are quite weak: 70% and 66%. Russian Sputnik meanwhile has 92% of efficacy. Here is no trick.

AZ and JJ uses adenovirus type 5 for vaccines. So second shot of AZ is quite weak - body already has immunity against type 5 after first shot. Russian Sputnik use 2 vectors in shots: type 5 (first shot) and type 26 (second shot). That why both shots works well "in full" and right now Russian Sputnik is the only vector vaccine with efficacy above 90%. 2 vectors!