Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Is Babylon Sauna rumored to close soon? [Now permanently closed]

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Is Babylon Sauna rumored to close soon?

If it has closed for good, I shall be sad. I recall Punya's story as an entrepreneur well; he was always a charming host and would go out of his way to talk to P and me. He must be heart -broken after all the work and expense.

Pad and I would always ensure that we'd call in for one evening during our stays in Pattaya; the restaurant was reliable and sitting around the pool as dusk fell was a pleasure for us both. And I thought the pool much better than those at Babylon and House of Male (Chiang Mai)

Liked

Re: Is Babylon Sauna rumored to close soon?

Quote Originally Posted by Oliver2 View Post
    If it has closed for good, I shall be sad. I recall Punya's story as an entrepreneur well; he was always a charming host and would go out of his way to talk to P and me. He must be heart -broken after all the work and expense.

Pad and I would always ensure that we'd call in for one evening during our stays in Pattaya; the restaurant was reliable and sitting around the pool as dusk fell was a pleasure for us both. And I thought the pool much better than those at Babylon and House of Male (Chiang Mai)
    Very much agree Oliver. The extensive development of the Sauna and the guesthouse must have cost a lot and it’s a pity that such a excellent asset for us gays is no more. I think it was during my second visit in about 2006 that Punya showed me round the place and talked about his previous life and relationships.
    Yes the pool was better than the one at Babylon and sitting round it either on my own or with a boyfriend in the warm dusk evening air is a happy memory for me.