Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Dragon Man Club

Liked

Re: Dragon Man Club

Totally different Nirish. Dave Man Club was off Soi 7 between Beach and First Road. It was a great place with some hot hot go go boys and a wonderful venue to finish off the night

FIMP.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Wasn't there a Dragon Boys in Boyztown near the Second Road corner? Perhaps on the site that became Funny Boys. It didn't last long. The one guy I offed was a disaster. A co-incidence, of course, but that's the only reason I remember it.

Liked

The current Dragon club was originally I-dol man club before becoming Muze, then G-Star and now Dragon.

I am told that the Feng Shui is all bad for that site as it's on a dog leg of the road, hence the reason that no business ever seems to last long there!

Forum's veteran
    Liked

As promised in post #9 I went, with an off, to Dragon Man yesterday. I will not be returning any time soon.

My off told me that a bottle was 800bt with free mixers. The truth was that a bottle was 899 and the mixers cost another 700 baht. When I queried this with the waitress she said “birthday party tonight, not free mixer”. A few years ago I remember a bar once raising its prices for a birthday party. We told the Mamasan exactly why we were leaving that party.

As you will see from the pics below the place was packed. It was a long weekend holiday. It is also quite small (nothing like the size of Phillipine Isaan on 3 rd Road). (Sp). Probably only 3 times the size of BBB in BT.

Despite its name Dragon Man is definitely NOT a gay venue. There were as many women as guys in there. Most of the customers were in mixed company. No available boys working the place either.

At 1 a.m. it closed, accompanied by a police attendance.

Sorry for the disappointing review.

5. 7 Users gave Like to post:

dab69 (February 28th, 2021), goji (February 28th, 2021), Jellybean (February 28th, 2021), Manforallseasons (February 28th, 2021), Moses (February 28th, 2021), splinter1949 (March 2nd, 2021), TaoR (February 28th, 2021)

Liked

Judging by the flab-in-shorts on stage maybe you went to the Chubby Chasers Ball.

7. User who gave Like to post:

Jellybean (February 28th, 2021)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    Judging by the flab-in-shorts on stage maybe you went to the Chubby Chasers Ball.
    You should have seen some of the huge grotesque women in there! I nearly took a pic specially for the forum!

Liked

What you may expect to see in Dragon when there is no police:

dragon1.jpg

dragon2.jpg

dragon3.jpg

dragon5.jpg
    Bali (Indonesia), Cambodia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam and Laos: gay guides and companions http://siamroads.com

10. 5 Users gave Like to post:

dab69 (March 3rd, 2021), gerefan2 (March 2nd, 2021), Jellybean (March 2nd, 2021), TaoR (March 4th, 2021), Vessey (March 15th, 2021)

Forum's veteran Manforallseasons's Avatar
    Liked

"In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Just saw that video about 'explicit' shows and the raid/arrest...

that poor owner of the club.

No 'explicit' show seen when police arrived but other charges.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Im just glad it was Moses who posted the pics above from the club and no one else after the police being tipped off from a an post on social media etc etc as when I read the above first thing I thought is "surely the less said re this the better online"?

Still no doubt it's no big deal and it will be business as usual once the usual fee for the correct licence has been provided - to those who sign off on such things.

14. 2 Users gave Like to post:

dab69 (March 3rd, 2021), TaoR (March 4th, 2021)