List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: So, it seems that congratulations are in order for one of our members .......

Liked

Re: So, it seems that congratulations are in order for one of our members .......

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post
    ..all paperwork in order...a few months over the 2 year period when he's entitled to half of his...he does just that...and leaves
    I'd only entertain the idea after a pre-nup.

2. User who gave Like to post:

wingnut (February 23rd, 2021)

Liked

Re: So, it seems that congratulations are in order for one of our members .......

Latin wrote.
    " ...I've had front row experience of much much worse...silly old wrinkly smelly man imports much younger asian number ....so deeply in love wrinkly was...besotted...they settle down as man and man...all paperwork in order...a few months over the 2 year period when he's entitled to half of his...he does just that...and leaves"

Who gets to keep the puppy?

Liked

Alas, the pony has bolted before he was properly branded.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    Who gets to keep the puppy?
    Having fallen for that very move a million years ago in a past realtionship THIS is EXACTLY why I'm not buying a dog / puppy this time round ( as much as I'd love one ! ) As inevitably if it's your house, the dog stays with you - which is great from a company point of view after a break up and I loved having my dog in the ten years that followed BUT it was a bugger when you wanted to go to Thailand or anywhere else that involved an extended length of time - and even when leaving the dog with parents it really wasn't fair on the dog as of course "it" didn't know you were only away on your holidays and WOULD be back and each time I left the poor thing no doubt thought it had been abandoned ( again) - although after about the 20th trip to somewhere I think it perhaps started to get used to it - maybe ! ?

On a serious note though there are I think going to be a LOT of very sad and very stressed out one year old dogs in a few months time when all the locked down homeworkers / furloughed staff members who thought it would be a great idea to get a puppy as they were at home now realise that they have to return to work and the poor dog will be locked up 8 / 10 hours a day for the the first time in its life perhaps ! :-(

6. 2 Users gave Like to post:

arsenal (February 23rd, 2021), TaoR (February 22nd, 2021)