Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Gay at last, gay at last

No Platformed
    Liked

Gay at last, gay at last

I see Pete Buttplug is the new Transportation Secretary in the US. I assume his responsibilities include cruising. He’s being described as the “first openly gay” Cabinet member

Liked

Re: Gay at last, gay at last

He's awesome, I really liked him during the campaign. Wish we wouldn't have dropped out so suddenly, as March Madness could have been quite a bit different if he would have stayed in.

I think there's still a chance he could be President right now if he stayed in. Biden's alright and all, but Pete would have been 1000 times better.

Plus just think if Pete also chose Harris as VP, then that'd really piss Trump supporters off. Not only is a faggot now President, but his VP is a black woman. And both of them are Democrats! Hell would truly have frozen over for them.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by StevieWonders View Post
    I see Pete Buttplug is the new Transportation Secretary in the US. I assume his responsibilities include cruising. He’s being described as the “first openly gay” Cabinet member
    The name is Pete Buttigieg. Khun Wonders’ spellchecker software has clearly been monitoring his lockdown internet searching / orders too closely.

4. User who gave Like to post:

StevieWonders (February 3rd, 2021)

No Platformed
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    Plus just think if Pete also chose Harris as VP, then that'd really piss Trump supporters off. Not only is a faggot now President, but his VP is a black woman. And both of them are Democrats! Hell would truly have frozen over for them.
    I’ve particularly enjoyed the cries of all the loopy feminists who’ve gone Krazy over Kamala - let’s face it, all she’s “achieved” is getting elected on the coattails of an old white guy.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by StevieWonders View Post
    I’ve particularly enjoyed the cries of all the loopy feminists who’ve gone Krazy over Kamala - let’s face it, all she’s “achieved” is getting elected on the coattails of an old white guy.
    Maybe you're forgetting how she got herself elected as a US Senator? There's only 100 of those positions available, and they only open up once every 6 years, so it's bit of a difficult club to get into.

No Platformed
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    Maybe you're forgetting how she got herself elected as a US Senator? There's only 100 of those positions available, and they only open up once every 6 years, so it's bit of a difficult club to get into.
    Getting yourself elected for a relatively centrist State like California is a far cry indeed from being elected to a national position. Look at her utterly abysmal poll ratings in the Primaries if you want a true reflection of her appeal.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

i really have to wonder how a young innovative country like the US only choice was to choose between two old age pensioners...