Yes perhaps Goji but the cognitive bias card gets thrown about a lot too mind.

Tell me it's "wrong" to think / hope " a new CEO may improve things as he has a great track record in doing that elsewhere: - then when he's appointed that starts to happen - is that bias or just plain facts taking place as one had hoped in front of your face? Perhaps a bit of both. As I've said all along Gamestock was never a serious "investment" trade and all the usual parameters one might use were never really applied in the first place - it was a punt, nothing more.

So, whilst you're right in that many a golden investment rule has been broken here, on the other hand it's a punt and "sometimes" it's ok just to go with ones gut - biases aside or not, well I think anyway.

Ps I perhaps wouldn't put TOO much sway on that link you added as I see on that page they talk about "...we run the Magellan Global Fund like a football team where we have the ability to put many players onto the paddock at any one time" - Well now, I'm not a sports fan but even I know that paddocks are for horses so Im not sure why they'd want to be sending their many players there and if they dont know the difference I think I'd be treating their advice with caution perhaps !!?? lol