Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New Covid-19 Variants

Liked

Re: A Day in Lockdown

Please don't tell me you believe this is all a secret Chinese military plan being put into action...

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    Please don't tell me you believe this is all a secret Chinese military plan being put into action...
    I don't believe anything as quite frankly i dont know WHAT to believe anymore. Between KGB Propaganda, American Propaganda, Chinese Propaganda and every other fucker who seems to be at it my head is pickled, all I know is if it's proven some Country 'made" Covid by fuck I'm calling it that fucking Chinese / America/ Russian ( an Country to be inserted thereafter being caught at it ) Covid !

Of Course if China had let the WHO inspectors in straight away and not made them wait a year and even then turn them away when they arrived at the border I'd be a little less suspicious of the buggers and what they felt they had to hide perhaps !

BUT as I say as I distrust ALL Governments fairly equally god knows WHAT the truth is and if there IS something other than "nature" behind it you can be shit sure that plebs such as ourselves will never get to hear the REAL truth behind it all, that part I have NO doubt about !

Liked

Couple things. I guess I'm not a doctor, but I'm assuming that upon sequencing the genome and after doing this much research on it, they'd be able to tell if it was human made, and not natural. I know there's been a few crackpot doctors who have "raised the alarm", but nothing credible.

That, and viruses like this happen all the time. Just in the recent past we've had several of them, remember Swine Flu, MERS, et al? Same thing, just this one happend to be really contagious, and has a long incubation period, and is transmissable while being asymptomatic, and... yeah...

Hey, at least the mortaliy rate isn't overly high. Imaging properties of Ko-Vid with the mortarliy rate of say MERS? Whew, definitely wouldn't have an over population problem to worry about anymore. A good 2 billion of us would be getting axed.

No Platformed
    Liked

Couple things. I guess I'm not a doctor, but I'm assuming that upon sequencing the genome and after doing this much research on it, they'd be able to tell if it was human made, and not natural. I know there's been a few crackpot doctors who have "raised the alarm", but nothing credible.
    Already resolved 6+ months ago
    https://www.businessinsider.com/coro...ebunked-2020-6

No Platformed
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Nirish guy View Post
    I don't believe anything as quite frankly i dont know WHAT to believe anymore. Between KGB Propaganda, American Propaganda, Chinese Propaganda and every other fucker who seems to be at it my head is pickled, all I know is if it's proven some Country 'made" Covid by fuck I'm calling it that fucking Chinese / America/ Russian ( an Country to be inserted thereafter being caught at it ) Covid !

Of Course if China had let the WHO inspectors in straight away and not made them wait a year and even then turn them away when they arrived at the border I'd be a little less suspicious of the buggers and what they felt they had to hide perhaps !

BUT as I say as I distrust ALL Governments fairly equally god knows WHAT the truth is and if there IS something other than "nature" behind it you can be shit sure that plebs such as ourselves will never get to hear the REAL truth behind it all, that part I have NO doubt about !
    Where’s the “80% like” button?

No Platformed
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Moggy View Post
    The 1918 flu pandemic became known as the “Spanish flu” because wartime censors minimized reports of the illness while the Spanish press did not. Probably the same reason its become known as the British variant.
    It’s consistent with the universal tendency to blame some other country for a perceived oddity, sickness or perversion - think the “French letter” or “Le vice anglais” (being whipped)

Liked

So if we're going to be blaming China for KoVid-19, ...
    It's no coincidence that most recent contagious diseases, starting from HIV, come from central Africa or China. It's because they eat everything that has four legs, except chairs and tables, and everything that flies, except airplanes. It's that mix of every species, you can probably even find some that are thought to be extinct, and human under unsanitary conditions that breeds diseases.

8. User who gave Like to post:

arsenal (January 27th, 2021)

Liked

Re: New Covid-19 Variants

Christian wrote.
    "It's no coincidence that most recent contagious diseases, starting from HIV, come from central Africa or China. It's because they eat everything that has four legs, except chairs and tables, and everything that flies, except airplanes. It's that mix of every species, you can probably even find some that are thought to be extinct, and human under unsanitary conditions that breeds diseases."

Yes. And equally bad. These things are not cooked and presented well. Boil and chew is the standard recipe.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by christianpfc View Post
    It's no coincidence that most recent contagious diseases, starting from HIV, come from central Africa or China. It's because they eat everything that has four legs, except chairs and tables, and everything that flies, except airplanes. It's that mix of every species, you can probably even find some that are thought to be extinct, and human under unsanitary conditions that breeds diseases.

Don't know about China, but I know for Africa it's because, well... obviously the natural climate and terrain lead to a bounty of life and species, viruses included.

On top of that though, deforestation and developments / agriculture are playing a large part nowadays. They're clear cutting like crazy in parts of Africa right now, and when you do that in such terrain, all the neat things like hidden viruses come out closer to humans. This is one of the reasons the WHO gave a press briefing not too long ago saying KoVid-19 might not be the big one, and there may be a more destructive virus sometime in our future.

No Platformed
    Liked

Don't know about China, but I know for Africa it's because, well... obviously the natural climate and terrain lead to a bounty of life and species, viruses included.
    I understand that those who have “French” kissed a camel have contracted MERS, a recent viral disease of neither Africa nor China. As for diet, poor Khmer farmers are catching rats in their fields and selling them to the Vietnamese who regard them as a delicacy. Then there’s a trade in dogs for the Vietnamese pot from Thailand. Just saying.