Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Case Pascal Buffets

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Case Pascal Buffets

I happened to be passing Casa Pascal looking for somewhere to eat yesterday and went in to see what was available at a reasonable price. Sometimes difficult at CP!

The place was full! No tables available. Unbelievable. Seems they had just introduced their new Evening Buffet that day.

Went back again this evening at about 5.30 and got in no problem. The meal was fantastic.

Starter was a full salad complete with beautiful bread and butter. For the main course I had Red Pork Curry with the trimmings. This was followed by a selection of tasty deserts and then a variety of cheeses.

I have to say it was he best meal I have ever had in Pattaya and it was only 450 all in.

You get a coupon when you leave which reduces the price of the breakfast and lunch buffet from 265 to 199.

You also get a Bonus Point Card which you can redeem after 7 visits. For every 10 baht spent you can get 1 baht credit.

Attached Images Attached Images

2. 8 Users gave Like to post:

a447 (January 13th, 2021), arsenal (January 13th, 2021), christianpfc (January 13th, 2021), Khor tose (January 14th, 2021), Manforallseasons (January 13th, 2021), splinter1949 (January 14th, 2021), TaoR (January 14th, 2021), Zebedee (January 13th, 2021)

Liked

Re: Case Pascal Buffets

Such a "normal" and pleasant post to read,reminiscent of better times that seem like an age ago now. It really did pick me up, reading it took me there as if all the world wide mayhem was just a bad dream! Enjoy your holiday gerafan2 and thanks.

And yes I am serious.

4. 4 Users gave Like to post:

a447 (January 13th, 2021), arsenal (January 13th, 2021), gerefan2 (January 13th, 2021), Smiles (January 14th, 2021)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

The part that got me was the 1 baht off for every 10 baht spent - I wonder why they didn’t just say 10% off your next purchase etc !? Bizarre ? :-). I wonder is that as the know the average Thai likes the sound of “real money” off rather than a “percentage” figure perhaps ?

Liked

It's 2021 and photographs of dishes are now the norm in restaurant reviews. If Jay Raynor, Andy Hayler etc can sit in 3 Michelin starred places snapping away then I see no reason not to do the same here. But still wonderful to read, of has been said...some normality.

Liked

Fabulous place to eat - morning or evening - it's busy for a reason - good food /good value
    Last Dec they had a 999b evening promotion of 5 course with all you can drink wine
    Decent wines too

8. User who gave Like to post:

gerefan2 (January 28th, 2021)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by MikaQ5 View Post
    Fabulous place to eat - morning or evening - it's busy for a reason - good food /good value
    Last Dec they had a 999b evening promotion of 5 course with all you can drink wine
    It's nice to see CP is thriving, even in these desperate times. You can possibly rack up at least part of CPs success to a former partner, Hugh Millar, a Scottish guy who used to manage the Ambiance Hotel when Boys-Boys-Boys was still written with an "S". When he left Manhattan Steakhouse to co-manage Casa Pascal he set upon a path for sustainability and to assure quality. He put a lot of passion into that place.

Alas I am told he died in 2014. He was a nice guy. I remember him most for his job at BBB having to put stacks of 500b notes in a brown paper bag to be retrieved by the BIB the next day.

BTW, who owns/runs/manages CP these days? Does anybody know?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Yes, he was an expert on fine dining....I recall being a little put-out by his dismissal of the allegedly up-market Thai restaurant I said I was about to visit. And he was right.

No Platformed
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by oliver2 View Post
    yes, he was an expert on fine dining....i recall being a little put-out by his dismissal of the allegedly up-market thai restaurant i said i was about to visit. And he was right.
    :d :d :d

“fine dining”