Quote Originally Posted by Nirish guy View Post
Oh I dont know as I beleive after receiving such bad press in the media of late about such stories that most NGO's are now HYPER sensitive to their their staff in the Countries they're sent to fucking the locals !

And even more so perhaps to their staff setting up house and inviting either one or several twinks to "live in" with said staff member - I think the mere hint of some Gary Glitter style expose´ in national papers back at home would be enough to have then running a mile from such "kind offers of assistance" from kind hearted charitable gays like ourselves - and certainly ones who lets face it only want to work for them as it might suit their own (sexual?) needs in the first place anyway - just a thought..
An excellent point well made. Officially the Lao government discourages sexual cohabitation outside heterosexual marriage and no NGO is going to condone ignoring such a prohibition. Private individuals can generally ignore it with some impunity, individuals associated with Western organisations are unlikely to be given such latitude.