Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Case Pascal Buffets

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Forum's veteran
    Liked

Case Pascal Buffets

I happened to be passing Casa Pascal looking for somewhere to eat yesterday and went in to see what was available at a reasonable price. Sometimes difficult at CP!

The place was full! No tables available. Unbelievable. Seems they had just introduced their new Evening Buffet that day.

Went back again this evening at about 5.30 and got in no problem. The meal was fantastic.

Starter was a full salad complete with beautiful bread and butter. For the main course I had Red Pork Curry with the trimmings. This was followed by a selection of tasty deserts and then a variety of cheeses.

I have to say it was he best meal I have ever had in Pattaya and it was only 450 all in.

You get a coupon when you leave which reduces the price of the breakfast and lunch buffet from 265 to 199.

You also get a Bonus Point Card which you can redeem after 7 visits. For every 10 baht spent you can get 1 baht credit.

Attached Images Attached Images

2. 8 Users gave Like to post:

a447 (January 13th, 2021), arsenal (January 13th, 2021), christianpfc (January 13th, 2021), Khor tose (January 14th, 2021), Manforallseasons (January 13th, 2021), splinter1949 (January 14th, 2021), TaoR (January 14th, 2021), Zebedee (January 13th, 2021)