Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: It's a Sin

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: It's a Sin

Quote Originally Posted by Jellybean View Post
    I don’t know if it is covered in future episodes.......

Well now usually when someone i half way through watching a series and they make a comment like that my standard come back ( no matter what the ending ) is " well, I'm sorry to tell you this, but, they all die in the end !" - but on this occasion I'll have to refrain as unfortunately for many that did indeed turn out to be exactly the case of course :-(

Liked

Call me superficial but I just want the telly to make me laugh. I am not watching this series.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Thankfully it's not mandatory Wingnut - although for the younger gays out there maybe it SHOULD be !

No Platformed
    Liked

It’s a sin - a lesbian perspective:
    It was something of a shock, watching the Channel 4 show It’s A Sin, to see that they were also absent from a recreation of London’s 1980s gay scene. ‘I wish I could have paid tribute to the lesbians’ ran a Diva magazine headline about its writer, Russell T. Davies. Well, why didn’t you, then? My friend Rose Collis — the writer, performer and lesbian activist whose filmThe Boy and The Bear is available on YouTube next month — said: ‘It does a great disservice to women like me who campaigned, wrote, and mourned our gay brothers. I just cannot understand how a drama set in the London lesbian and gay community of the 1980s fails to have any actual lesbians in it — now that’s a sin.’
    https://app.spectator.co.uk/2021/02/...t/content.html